Thursday 17 January 2013

PAINTED EYESHADOW BY TOPSHOP REVIEW AND SWATCH

I've had some Topshop Make Up before, but never had a chance to purchase their mono eyeshadows. I picked up Painted as I had no red matte eyeshadows, and thought this was perfect! I've read some reviews on Topshop Eyeshadows a while ago, and people seemed to have loved them, so when I got this for Christmas I was eager to see how I worked with it.
This red looks stunning in the pot, it's so bright. In some lights too I think it has some slight pink tones to it which can make it look fuchsia. I really liked using this and I'd advise to use primer with this baby. This powder glides on the lids perfectly, and with more layers, this really is bright! I found it a little tough to blend it out the way I wanted, but after a while of trying I do eventually get there. This is a really lovely matte shadow that works a treat. Not the best eyeshadow I've ever used as I felt it was a little chalky, but I felt that the formula to this was very similar to the matte shades Urban Decay do. Overall I needed a red eyeshadow, and this really fit the bill, and I will reach for it every time I want a red. At £6.50 I couldn't camplain! Pick up yours today at a Topshop near you, and let me know what you think of Topshop Eyeshadows!

6 comments:

  1. looks super pigmented! You should do a "how to wear pink/red shadows" I'd love to see something like that! fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely!! :D Ah good idea!! I will have to look into doing that! :) x

      Delete
  2. That is such a stunning shade! I don't know if I'd have the guts to wear red eyeshadow! I struggle enough with red lipstick haha xxx

    beautyconfessionsofabiggirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Yeah reds are a daring colour! :D Thank you :) xxx

      Delete
  3. It's sooo bright! Not sure I could pull this off though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty bright, but I needed a red and this one was perfect! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥