Sunday 6 January 2013

BARRYM NAIL VARNISH AND NAIL ART WHEELS

I love experimenting with statement make up and nail varnish, and I enjoyed doing this. A easy way to make statement nails is to use Nail Art Wheels!! You can get them almost anywhere. Superdrug, Boots, Poundland and Ebay. There are so many wheels you can get and so many colours you can choose - You can really make a look that's unique to you. I used BarryM's Limited Edition pink nail varnish that was available around Christmas 2012. I really loved using this nail varnish - I only needed ONE layer! I then selected one nail to paint black and then used a Nail Art Wheel and tweezers to apply the pieces after applying clear nail varnish when the black had dried. Once the clear nail varnish had dried I applied another layer to seal the pieces. It's as easy as that - and it looks good too! The look isn't for everyone, hence why I chose the one nail. I loved the finish look and I really enjoyed showing it to people, they loved it too!! Such an easy way to make statement nails. Why not try it now!



10 comments:

  1. I must have the worst Superdrugs, Boots & Poundlands because I never see these anywhere. I would literally squeal if I saw one of these. I can not explain the jealousy! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Haha! Most of mine are from Poundland, but I know there are some more brands doing them, and I've seen some in Topshop too! So maybe they'll be more your way soon! :D x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous nails! I have never experimented with adding anything to my nails other than varnish and glitter... how long do the pieces usually stay on the nail for?

    New follower :) xx

    http://bitsandbeautybobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! It's so easy to do! Oh it depends on how good your clear nail varnish is, mine usually stays 2-3 days with nothing falling off, but I usually use nail glue but I'm out :( Depends though, sometimes I'm unlucky and catch my nails on something! :( xx

      Delete
  3. Ooooooh Hannah, i can definitely see the a good few weekends in the future spent doing this! :)

    Zoe
    xXXXx

    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun! Haha! :D Thank you for reading. I had so much fun doing this! x

      Delete
  4. I'm loving these nail art wheels- they look like so much fun.
    Very pretty blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Yes, they're so much fun to use!! Styles are endless! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥