Tuesday 22 January 2013

MANHATTAN LOTUS EFFECT NAIL POLISH 78C SWATCH AND REVIEW


I went on a trip to Berlin a year and a half ago to view the sites. Back then I wasn't that bothered by beauty products - and so sad I wasn't! As I went into a chemist I saw this, and fell in love. I'd never heard of the brand before and just loved how the colour looked. This gorgeous sky blue with hints of green, I had to have it. I put it on that evening and loved how amazing it felt and looked, and I believe that this nail varnish inspired me to do more with beauty.
Unfortunately Manhattan isn't available in the UK, but should be. There's a few colours on Fragrance Direct and on Ebay, so I will go on a splurge after the spending ban! I found this up again recently on a trip back home, and really wanted to share this. This is such a gorgeous creamy nail varnish that needs few coats. 'Extremely long lasting, intensive colour. Lotus extract strengthens nails and gives extra long lasting colour brilliance'. It's packed full of colour and gives an amazing finish worth showing off. The finish of this almost feels rubbery - And takes forever to chip. Sadly, I've only tried one of Manhattan's polishes, and so sad I have. After using this again I'm questioning if it's even better than OPI - And for everyone who knows me, I LOVE MY OPI! As you can see below, the colour is just stunning, and really is beautiful. After wearing this people asked me where I got it, and with a smile I'd say 'It's not available in the UK.' I'm so smug! Really wished this was in the UK and I can't wait to shop online after the spending ban is over. What do you think of the colour? And have you tried Manhattan Cosmetics?! This gorgeous colour is rfom the Lotus Effect collection in shade 78C. Thank you so much for reading!

22 comments:

  1. It's a shame it not availible in the UK because I love love love the aqua colour :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Such a gorgeous colour! So sad I can get anymore here!! Thank you for the comment! :D xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is such a pretty colour, it'd be lovely during spring/summer!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very much in love with this colour!! :D Thank you! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Love this! The colour is beautiful, I don't think i've ever seen such a bright blue before:)

    Sarah xx

    http://sarahsbeautyemporium.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's simply stunning isn't it?! So happy I got it! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful colour! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is gorgeous! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh that's a well nice colour ! XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually becoming one of my favourites! Xx

      Delete
  7. Let me join in the resounding "That's a beautiful color!" and say, That's a beautiful color! ;) It truly is! Very nice!

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love that colour, been looking for a similar shade to that for ages. How annoying that it isn't available in the UK.
    I would love it if you were able to check out my blog at some point, it would be really appreciated xx

    http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! And I will :) thank you for commenting! Xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous colour. These should be available in the uk. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour of this polish is gorgeous! It's a real shame we can't get this brand in the UK.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - so annoying! They do some gorgeous colours :)
      X

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥