Thursday 10 January 2013

FATHER CHRISTMAS LUSH BATHBOMB REVIEW


I know I've left it a bit late to share this, but I still want to. Bath things are one of my favourite things. I love things that make me feel good and excited to use, and this was one of those things! As I've said in a previous Lush post - I LOVE LUSH. Everything they have is everything I want. Once dropped in a lovely hot bath, this baby starts fizzing a gorgeous peach, and then into the colour of Christmas trees! This really is a delight, and the smell of oranges is just perfect, and isn't too powerful like I notice a lot of Lush bath bombs can be. I love Lush things, and unfortunately for me I don't get much often, and usually only receive it at Christmas! I've seen a few reviews on this already, so there's a chance you've already read about/used this product. If you haven't experienced a Lush bath, you are missing out! Overall I love this, and I love Lush. Everything from there makes me feel like luxury! If you've tried this, let me know in the comments what you thought. Hope you enjoyed reading!


4 comments:

  1. I love the fact this has a secret bit hidden in the middle, I'd have been so excited by it if I'd used it and found out what's inside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the present one as well which is like this, but has littler bath bombs in the middle!! It's sooo cute! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this for someone for Christmas, I love everything that Lush makes too!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! :) Ah they're a lucky person! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥