Friday 11 January 2013

MYFACE COSMETICS REVIEW AND SWATCHES

I've already done a MyFace blusher swatch, and I just wanted to share with you a few more from this brand. It's not the most well known brand and used to be sold in Boots, but is now online only. MyFace Cosmetics sell pretty much everything you need to create any sort of look you desire. First I'm going to show you the Gigabite Lipsticks which you can get at MyFace Cosmetics for £10.99. At the moment you get a free Pink Champagne eye shadow worth £12.99 with any purchase. All MyFace cosmetics have something unique - All their products are colour coordinated depending on your skin colour - However I don't always stick to this.
Here is Bleeding Love Medium Gigabite Lipstick. I love this colour, it's so bright and really suits my skin tone well. In the bullet it looks matte, and a lot darker - But I was wrong!! This bright number is full of gloss. Glossy lipsticks aren't usually what I go for, but I really loved how this one looked. The only criticism I have is it took a while to build up colour. I found the glossy feel to it made the colour more sheer, so I had to do a few layers before I could get full lips of gorgeous colour.
Vintage Pink Fair Gigabite Lipstick is my favourite. I think this colour is devine, and works so well with my everyday make up. It's a pretty nude colour with pink and coral tones to it. This still had a glossy sheen to it, but it wasn't as glossy as Bleeding Love, but I seriously love using this lipstick. The only bad point I have to this is that it doesn't last as long as I'd wish. At £10.99 you expect to it last a while, but I found myself applying often. After an hour long singing lesson it had disappeared. I was disappointed, but I find myself topping up my lipstick a lot anyway as it's a habit.
I was really pleased with the Lip Pop Gloss formula. It was thick and non sticky! I picked up the colour Maneater Medium which looks a lot darker in the tube. You can apply it sheer like here, or keep building it up for a more intense look. I really had no faults to this, I loved it. Again it was the same price as the Lipsticks at £10.99. I really loved this lip gloss, and it survived well on my lips too.

Now for Diamonds and Pearls Blingtone Eyshadow, a gorgeous glimmering sheen of beauty! I just adore this shade, and often use it in the corner of my eyes to brighten up my make up. This shimmering white powder also has specs of iridescent light gold. I love how delicate this looks. This wears really well too, even with no primer. You get such a lovely amount of pigmentation too, this swatch here is just with one swipe of the eyeshadow. Currently this shadow is out of stock on their website. Overall I really love MyFace cosmetics and I have another review on a blusher here. I really love these cosmetics and will continue to use them. Let me know in the comments if you've used any too. Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh your lip swatches look fantastic!! x x x
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I'm glad you like them! :) xx

      Delete
  2. There such gorgeous lip colours! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I'm in looove with them! :) xx

      Delete
  3. That nude colour is exactly what I've been looking for for ages! Made my day :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw I'm glad I could be a help! :) It's such a gorgeous colour! x

      Delete
  4. The eyeshadow is really beautiful. Before even reading your description I was saying in my head, "What a nice inner corner shadow!". Glad you agree. :D Very nice post!

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That really made me smile - So glad you think so too! :) Thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥