Saturday 5 January 2013

100 DAY SPENDING BAN

Many bloggers across the world have decided to join together to do the 100 day spending ban which I've been put off doing as my motivation and will power is 0. But after persuading, and the lovely Marvelle from BlogOfShadows talking me into it, here I am! The girl that goes shopping all the time has now decided to join the 100 day spending ban. Don't get me wrong, it's going to be very tough, but I'm excited to do it. As a student I shouldn't spend much anyway, my loan doesn't cover my rent and I'm out of a job, so it's going to benefit me so much not spending with so many bloggers supporting each other. That aside most bloggers have some rules, and here are mine.




  • I can spend money on other people e.g. Birthdays, Valentines day.
  • I can spend what's left of my Christmas money - Which isn't much - and vouchers.
  • I wont be buying any clothes, make up, fast food, body products etc.
  • If I DO buy anything - Which I wont - my boyfriend will figure it out and he has a right to take it away from me until after the 100 days are up.
  • Just buying the essentials.
I'm very excited to be doing this - I need to be doing this! I'm so happy that there's so many people doing it, and head over to Marvelles blog if you want the list of people that are also doing it. The only concern I have is at the end of the 100 days I may go a little over board. But we'll see!! I'll keep you updated on how things are going and if I cave in. 100 days from today is April 15th, 4 days after my birthday! I will be asking for a lot for my birthday this year! I hope if you're a blogger and reading you'll be persuaded to do this too. Thank you for reading, and I'll keep you all updated!


8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I guess it helps that we've just had Xmas so you'll be sorted with body products for a while haha

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thank you for your follow. I know - Got sooo much stuff! :D xx

      Delete
  2. How long has it been ? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie why is your name bob bob? ;) it's been too long! Haha! X

      Delete
  3. Im sure your lovely boyfriend will treat you to something at half term, so keep up the spending ban, there is nothing you need that much cos you always look beautiful......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend is too kind to me! And I don't need any more things really! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥