Monday 4 March 2013

MUA NAIL CONSTELLATION IN PISCES - A DIFFERENT WAY TO USE NAIL BEADS.

I picked up the MUA Nail Constellation in Pisces not long ago, and used it as the standard 'paint my nails and sprinkle the beads on top'. I loved the way this looked but I wanted to try a different way to use the beads. I wanted to use them to create a simple yet easy look. For this I needed a small glass, tweezers, clear polish and nail beads. You can get some gorgeous colours from the MUA collection for a small £3, or £2 if you buy them now. You can get them here
  • First I poured a few into a small glass to make it easier for application.
  • Then I painted a clear polish over my nails.
  • While the varnish was still wet, with a tweezer I applied the beads individuality along the bottom of the whites of my nail. You can either stick to one colour, or mix it up like I did below.
  • I then waited for them to dry, and repeated on all my other nails.
  • Try this technique to create different nails looks!
So there we have it, another way to use the beads! I'm aware that this look isn't for everyone, but it's such a fun and an easy way to use the beads creating unique nails. This look lasted a while  before it started to fall off. It all depends what you get up too! It really is that simple to do. It may be a bit fiddly and first, but I soon got into it - And wasn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. So grab you're MUA beads and get creative!

What do you think of this look?
Too daring for you?
Would you give it a try?
And do you have this MUA product?
I'd love to hear from you, and if you have used this product, link me - I'd love 
to see it!
Thanks for commenting.
Thanks for reading, beautiful!


39 comments:

  1. I really love how this looks, it's really cute and girly! Looks like it needs a steady hand! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't have an overly steady hand either! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks really cute, a bit less drastic than the full 'caviar' nails i've seen everywhere! Think i'd be much more inclined to give this one a go!

    Sophs xx

    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I thought that this was so much simpler looking, as I know that the whole nails being beaded can look a bit too much! xx

      Delete
  3. This look's so great! nice, pretty, unique use on these usual bold look.
    Love It

    Lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really wanted to create a unique look. :) xx

      Delete
  4. Cute! But do the beads fall off easily?

    www.missmollyhope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine latest two days before anything started to fall off, but I'm not really doing much. :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! I just wish I had a steady hand to do it!

    Great Idea bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!! I promise you that I don't have a steady hand either! xx

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty! I have the Pisces nail constellations and I'll definitely be doing this with it! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah do it!! Link me up if you do, I'd love to see what you do! xx

      Delete
  7. I love how pretty these look xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They're really subtly cute I think! :) xx

      Delete
  8. This looks so cute! I just don't think I'd have the patience!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't take me that long actually - But I know people want more of a quick look! :) x

      Delete
  9. ahh thats so clever! I love it, I much prefer it to how you should wear it. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's such a lovely comment, glad you think so :) xx

      Delete
  10. So pretty! The beads go so much further this way too :)

    Amy xxx
    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! My beads will last forever now! Haha! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Wow love your nails! The beads really make a difference from your usual French manicure :D

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love a bit of jazz to my nails, and adding some sparkle to the class manicure, I couldn't see why not! :D xx

      Delete
  12. This is such a good idea! I've never thought of using them like this

    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I wanted to try out something new :) xx

      Delete
  13. This looks great but I don't think my hands are steady enough :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not overly steady either. :) I just really try and concentrate! Haha! :) xx

      Delete
  14. Aw Hannah, your nails look so cute! I LOVE the beads so much =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! So chuffed with how it turned out :) xx

      Delete
  15. I thought this was so incredibly creative! :D

    I love the colors of the beads, I think they look very outstanding against the french manicure!

    I found your blog through the blog hop so I dropped by to say Hi! And I also followed you on GFC :)

    xx,
    Sam

    http://samantha--ashley.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lovely!! Thank you. :) That's such a nice comment, and I can't thank you enough for following my blog. I look forward to reading your blog!
      xx

      Delete
  16. Great idea! I will have to try this with my ciate caviar manicure set :) x


    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Ah good idea! :) Let me know how it goes :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥