Wednesday 20 March 2013

ILLAMASQUA POWDER EYE SHADOW IN MOONFLOWER AND BOOMERANG, ELECTRUM LIQUID METAL AND GLISTER PRECISION INK SWATCHES AND REVIEWS.

I was super excited when my loving boyfriend treated me with some bits from Illamasqua. I have another nail varnish to show you in Radium which I am excited for! I picked up two Powder Eye Shadows in Moonflower and Boomerang. I also picked up one of their Liquid Metal shadows in Electrum and one of their Precision Ink in Glister.
I am quite literally in love with how amazing these shadows are. The pigment is incredible and the formula is so smooth and soft with some serious colour pay off. Moonflower is on the left - A gorgeous delicate shimmery white with a slight hint of cream. This is stunning all over the lids or just in the corners. I also noticed that it makes a lovely subtle high lighter if applied softly. We then move onto Boomerang which you can already see its amazing colour. It's so smooth to apply and needs little to achieve good colour. I love this shade of brown and is perfect for a crease colour or because of its matte texture I can apply this to my eyebrows to create a natural look. I am over the moon about these colours and I am so excited to pick up more shades from Illamasqua,
This is the Liquid Metal in Electrum. I was so excited to try this out, and when swatched it has an unbelievable shimmer and colour pay off. It also reflects light so effortlessly and looks gorgeous. Unfortunately that's were the praise ends for me. I was so disappointed as this really looked beautiful in the pot and swatched. Once on the lids it pretty much creased on me straight away. I even tried primer and even setting spray and nothing seemed to help. I was so upset as it looked so lovely and applied so well. I used this product heavily in a recent look which you can find here.
Glister, one of Illamasqua's Precision Ink eyeliners is a pretty nude nude/tanned looking eyeliner with gorgeous small shimmering blue and violet iridescent glitter. I love how different this eyeliner is and I can't wait to incorporate it in some of my looks. It stays put too which is great, and lasts the whole of the day without fading. The applicator is great for creating precise lines.
You can grab these from Debenhams. Precision Ink is £17, Powder Eye Shadows are £15.50 each and Liquid Metal for £17.50. 

What is your favourite Illamasqua product?
What do you think of these?
I'd love to hear from you,
I reply to all comments.
Thanks so much for reading, beautiful!







18 comments:

  1. Oh wow the pigmentation - amazing! Totally beautiful colours.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pigmentation is amazing!! :) So happy to have them! :) They're my favourite shadows at the moment! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, those look amazing! I don't owb any Illamasqua products, but I've been lusting after the mini egg polishes for ages :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the egg polishes too!! :( They are to die for! xx

      Delete
  3. These are really lovely colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya the products are totally amazing ! Especially the Eye Liner. It's something completely different, which I believe will look so good.

    www.chareemag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! That eyeliner is so unique! So glad I managed to get hold of it, I love unique colours! :) xx

      Delete
  5. These are all so pretty! I love Illamasqua, especially their nail polishes!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their nail polishes are to die for! I'm in need of the speckled ones - They're so pretty!! xx

      Delete
  6. Love the shades you've picked Hannah! Would you do a tutorial post some time to demonstrate where/how you'd apply them?

    I'm your newest GFC follow :) Love the blog! Super informative.

    Amy xxx

    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for giving me a follow!! :D I would be honoured to do a look with these colours, so stay tuned!! :D xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow the colour's are amazing! I love the Boomerang one <3

    http://beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boomerang is just gorgeous!! Can't wait to properly use it! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I really like that eyeliner, its quite an unusual colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unique isn't it! :) I love one of a kind colours, and this is for sure one of them! :) xx

      Delete
  9. These are all such lovely colours! I'd get so much wear out of the eyeshadows. I've never tried any of these but I'm tempted to go and have a look! great post!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so gorgeous!! :) They have some lovely colours! :) The formula is gorgeous too! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥