Monday 11 March 2013

BAOBELLA COMPETITION

Recently I entered Baobella's Bloggers Go Pro competition - And it really is a lifetime opportunity. If anyone isn't aware of Baobella, it's a online site specially designed for people with a passion for beauty. You can share make up looks, swatches, products and so much more. I've recently entered my Maleficent Look into the competition to win an amazing prize.
You can find my Baobella account here if you lovelies have it, and you can 'love' my competition entry here. I'm super excited and never wanted anything more in my life!! I've always wanted to go into make up, and this is the most amazing thing I've ever entered! Let me know in the comments if you have Baobella and I'll give you a follow!

Thanks so much beauties!
Hannah x




2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Loveeee how youve done your lips! Best of luck xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! You're so lovely :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥