Friday 15 March 2013

L'OREAL INFAILLIBLE/INFALLIBLE COLOUR SWATCHES IN TIME RESIST WHITE, ENDLESS CHOCOLAT, ALL NIGHT BLUE AND FOREVER PINK.

I've got these just before Christmas and never got around to using them. I found these tucked away in one of my make up boxes and couldn't wait to try them out. I've not really used much from L'oreal before - Even though I've been to a studio in Paris - So I was rather excited to how they'd try out. I picked up 4 colours from their ever growing range. Forever Pink, Time Resist White, All Night Blue and Endless Chocolat.
 Time Resist White and Forever Pink
Endless Chocolat and All Time Blue

Forever Pink, Time Resist White, All Time Blue and Endless Chocolat.

Forever Pink is a 'wearable pink'. It's not too bright or too pink that it makes you look like you've been crying all day. It's a subtle, shimmery pink with a soft beige shimmer to it which gives the colour its delicate look on the lids. I am in love with this colour, and it's lovely to find a pretty pink that looks so gorgeous on the eyes. It's super shimmery too and because of it's tones of beige and pink, this gives the eyes depth and could easily be used alone. 

Time Resist White is slowly becoming a new favourite of mine. It's super pigmented and gives a stunning white shimmer which would work so well as a highlighter if used subtly. I was so impressed with its lovely shimmer and pigmentation. The thing I love about this white is that it again has slight tones of a very light beige, so this isn't a bright white. It's a very wearable elegant white. This also makes a perfect inner corner colour and this beauty is so easy to build too, so you can get the intensity that is right for you. 

All Time Blue was a slight let down. After trying out the other two colours first I was expecting this to be as good as the others. In the pot this looks lovely. A bright deep navy with plenty of shimmer and colour. When swatched I noticed that there was a black powdery base to the blue shimmer which meant that the blue didn't show up as much, and I noticed that this had a rather sheer look to the lids when first applied. I had to build up the colour to get a decent pay off which I was slightly disappointed by. However, this colour and Endless Chocolat are the last to fade compared to the white and pink. 

Endless Chocolat is really lovely. This shimmery golden dark brown is stunning and gives my eyes so much colour. Because of how dark the brown is, the golden shimmer looks so pretty in comparison to the darkness so this gives a lot to the eyes. This was so pigmented too, which meant that I had to use little to get good pay off, and again this is so lovely to use as a subtly colour if you use it lightly.
I'm very impressed with these colours and I can't wait to try out some more. They had good wear, but did crease on me at times (But I do have the most crease worthy and oily lids, so I always use a primer), but still looked gorgeous. At £6.99 a pop these aren't the cheapest of shades and could probably find a few dubes among the cheaper branded cosmetics, but these delivered great pigmentation and colour. 

What do you think of these?
Which one would you buy?
And have you used any of these?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading beauties! 



16 comments:

  1. I really need to try these! They're such a gorgeous colours and amazing pigmentation! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink and white are my favourites! So pretty and shimmery too! So much depth to each colour! :) Let me know if you try any out! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to try these for ages! But at £6.99 I just don't know! I have loads of eyeshadows already and for the most part they are all cheaper than these, we all deserve a treat now and then though, might buy one once my ban is over! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty aren't they! Yeah, I think £6.99 is slightly steep. Especially if you want a few of them. They are really lovely colours, and so velvety too. :) Let me know if you treat yourself! xx

      Delete
  3. I love these eyeshadows! I have 8 colors already, 4 I got on ebay for about 6 euros each and the other 4 from direct cosmetics for 1.99 pounds!!!
    http://beautyintl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bargain!! £6.99 is a tad on the pricey side for me! :) xx

      Delete
  4. That blue colour is fabulous xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The texture and colour look beautiful! They also swatch really well! I thinnk I need these in my life x
    http://hollieappleby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - They show up so well! They're so velvety too, such a lovely texture! xx

      Delete
  6. Oh my god that blue is amazing. Love them! :)
    http://annefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous! I want to go back to boots and have a proper look at them - I want some more already! xxx

      Delete
  7. I need to try these, but I'm so in love with Color Tattoos atm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try them! :) I'll have a look next time I pop into Boots! :) xx

      Delete
  8. I tried the khaki which was pretty, but for the price I'd rather get a bunch of indies tbh =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a tad pricey, but I'm still curious to try a few more. Although for the price you can get 2 or 3 shadows from a cheaper brand - So I'm not 100% sure yet! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥