Saturday 19 January 2013

ASTRAL MAC LIPSTICK SWATCH AND REVIEW FORM THE NEO SCI FI COLLECTION


A few months ago my lovely boyfriend surprised me with this. A brand new lipstick from the 2008 Neo Sci Fi Mac Collection. I could not be more happier! You can sometimes find these gems on Ebay, but be careful of fakes. Even though this isn't in stores anymore or heavily on Ebay, such as the Lady Gaga lipsticks, I wanted to share it with you anyway. This gorgeous lipstick is a mid-tone brown with red pearlized pigments. This baby is also a lustre finish, meaning it's sheer - But boy can this special little thing build! I can apply once for a sheer look, or a few times for a more intense colour. This colour is perfect for an alternative to a red. I love wearing this shade with some brown eyeshadows and my hair all wavy. It looks perfect. Although this isn't for everyone, you still have to admit that this colour looks so pretty! Another thing I love about this is how amazing the packaging is. This gorgeous bright orange bullet really stands out amongst my other black Mac lipsticks. Overall I love this. The wear of it is amazing like you would expect, and it looks so good too. I couldn't be more happy to have this in my Mac family!


12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade!! Love it! I am obsessed with MAC lipsticks and missed this collection, sad face!

    Alessia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :( So pretty!! I also missed the collection, but my boyfriend managed to find it for me - What a star. :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thats a gorgeous colour on your skintone and im absolutely addicted to mac lipsticks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous colour! Love Mc lipsticks no the variety, but I can't say I have seen this one yet xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice shade but I am definitely partial to the packaging! How unique?! Love it! Great post :D

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! The packaging is just gorgeous!! :D Thank you :)
      x

      Delete
  5. I'm still yet to own anything MAC, this is a gorgeous colour though - it really suits you!. Love the colour of the packaging too.
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥