Tuesday 1 January 2013

YSL ROUGE VOLUMPTE FORBIDDEN BURGUNDY SWATCH AND REVIEW


I hope everyone has had a lovely new year!! I haven't had this blog long, so this year will hopefully be a big one for me. I have loads of stuff planned for this blog and I hope more people see it and enjoy what I have to talk about. Right now I want to talk about this beauty, a gorgeous lipstick from YSL. This shade is a deep prupley red called Forbidden Burgundy. I've had this lipstick a while now, as you can see. If you're from America you can get this shade here http://www.yslbeautyus.com/Rouge-Volupt%C3%A9/374YSL,default,pd.html at $34.00. I think this shade is gorgeous. It has a sexy 'evilness' about it. I can't begin to explain how beautiful it feels on the lips, so silky and feels a dream. The colour pay off is amazing. It instantly adds a pop of colour to the lips, making a statement. All the colours from YSL are simply gorgeous and all have the same silky feel. All the colours are bold and beautiful. The only criticism I have is the transfer. More so than a lot of lipsticks I have used. That aside, I adore YSL's lipstick. I gave the lipstick a 7/10, the finish and feel are lovely, and the colour looks gorgeous. The only disappointing fact is the transfer, but it's not a big deal. Overall, I loved this lipstick. Here are some swatches, click to zoom. Thank you for reading, and I hope you had a great start to the new year!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I've always said that if I get a rouge volupte it will be in forbidden burgundy :) so nice to see a lip swatch of it. It's absolutely stunning! following you :) x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you!!! I looove this colour! Just followed your lovely blog too!! This colour would really suit you! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh this color is gorgeous!!!!

    just followed your blog :)

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this colour!! Following you too! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥