Saturday 26 January 2013

COCO CHANEL PERFUME REVIEW

This is Coco Chanel. A gorgeous perfume true to Coco Chanel herself. This is a beautiful spicy oriental smelling perfume that oozes class. This is definitely more of an evening scent, and if nothing makes you feel like a classy, confident woman - This will. Wearing it makes me feel sexy and beautiful, and I know no perfumes that can do that. An incredibly sophisticated fragrance that reminds me of smokey eyes, red lips and a gorgeous little black dress. A warm rich fragrance that is sure to make you center of attention. If you're not up for a more mature smelling scent then you may not like this. To begin with I was a bit skeptical but wearing it in the evening made me feel so sophisticated. I love the bottle too, it's so classy and seriously glamorous  Again this is very true to Coco Chanel. If you like the sound of this, then you can try it out in most perfume stores such as Boots. Mine is a 50mls bottle which you can get at The Perfume Shop for £52.50. All you classy ladies out there, give this a smell!

Thanks for reading. Have you tried this? 
Does it sound like something you would wear?

11 comments:

  1. I never got a chance to buy this fragrance but I did smell it. It's amazingly gorgeous & sexy. More of a mature evening fragrance but I love it.

    Classy!

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with everything you have said here! Such a classy scent :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've smelt it - it smells gorgeous and so classy too! The bottle looks classy too - I love it! X
    Sarah xxx

    http://sarahsbeautyemporium.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about this screams sophisticated! Love how this looks :) x

      Delete
  3. I love this scent, I love all the Chanel perfumes xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanel do some gorgeous perfumes don't they! I'm yet to get any more :) x

      Delete
  4. This one sounds like it smells really nice! I have honestly tried to make myself like Chanel perfumes and I never ever have liked any of their scents but next time I'm in the department store I will check this out! I love warmer scents like the way you described this one to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is more of a 'mature' scent, so if you're into your more floral smells this may not be the one! But try it obviously, you might be surprised! I'll have to give the other Chanel perfumes a sniff now! :D Thanks so much for the comment! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Love your description of the scent, makes me want to try it..... I love Chanel, but usually go for the classics, No. 5 especially. I found a great online source for discount fragrance, they've got Coco Chanel as well as just about anything you could be searching for:

    http://www.forfragrance.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Coco perfume but again I'm 40. It's nice to know that the younger generation appreciate it :)

    Jacqueline Cook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very much happy to find out such a excellent site about the perfume. I am really thankful to the author for writing nice article. bestcologneformens.com


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥