Wednesday 2 January 2013

SUNSET LIPS HOW TO


Here's a picture I took at a festival.
I've been wanting to try this for a while, and finally did!! Unfortunately I had no lilac coloured lipstick so I wasn't able to do the look I wanted, but I tried to pull it off with what I have. I loved the final look, and what I love more, is that this look is all from High Street products.
From left to right we have Hot Chilli, New Black and Dreamy all from 17. Then Pink Pout from Revlon and colour 34 from BarryM. I also used the yellow dazzle dust by BarryM in number 76. They key to this look is blending. This look didn't take me long. I laid out all my lipsticks and just went for it, showing you the ones I used. I started off at the top of my lips using New Black, blending into Dreamy and then into Pink Pout. My bottom lips I used the coral shade from BarryM, then adding Hot Chilli at the bottom. I then added the yellow powder on the top of the bottom lip to create a contrast between the coral shade at the bottom and the pink shade at the top. To apply the lipsticks I used a lip brush, but also used some shades from the bullet.   This is such an easy thing to do if you focus on blending. This was so much fun to do as I haven't done anything like this in a while. I really hope you like the look of this and I hope you give it a go. Anyone can try this look, I'm not trained in beauty. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

14 comments:

  1. this is so cool! Not something I think I could pull off outside but I've been thinking about trying something like this with my lipsticks :) will have to see how it goes! You have gorgeous lips :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw you're too kind!! Thank you!! :) I loved doing this, was so fun!! I see it more as art than something I can wear around :P Try it - It's so fun!! And thank you so much for your support! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh this is amazing! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks so cool! im now following. xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you so much!! :D Means a lot, so glad you liked it. I'm following your gorgeous blog too! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi honey that's me following now! These lips look amazing, but it's a bit too bold for me, i don't think I could pull it off!! Great blog I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's a very loud look I know! :D Fun to do though! xx

      Delete
  5. Wow your lips look amazing! Such a creative idea! I love it!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so amazing!! well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥