Saturday 19 January 2013

W7 MOSAIC AND SALT N PEPPER NAIL VARNISH SWATCH AND REVIEW

As soon as I saw these, I loved them. I've had these since the summer but completely forgot about them. My friend Millie wore Salt N Pepper to uni the other day, and it reminded me that I had these! The moment I got home I hunted around for these beauties, and I've never been happier. You can get most W7 products and nail polishes in most discounted beauty places, such as Poundland and Just Essentials. I got mine from The Factory Shop.
Mosaic is my favourite. I love this colour and loved wearing it. The day I got it I looked on the Nails Inc website and found the EXACT polish from their Sprinkles collection, did W7 copy Nails Inc?! You can find Nail Inc Pudding Lane here for comparison. I love this polish. It surprising wears well too. I love the matte navy sparkles in contrast with the glittery gold sparkles and the gorgeous sky blue polish. Everything contrasts but still works so well. This is definitely a statement polish. This dries so quickly too, and after 2 coats you're done. I have no criticisms of this gorgeous polish!
Salt N Pepper is just simply gorgeous. Such a minimalist look with a trendy twist. The gorgeous white is in between matte and glossy, so it works so well with the black matte glitter. This is the shade Millie was wearing, and I spotted it straight away. Again, this is such a statement nail varnish. If you want something simple yet loud, this is the shade to get. I haven't seen any polishes like this, so if you ever see it and love it - get it. W7 products are one of the cheaper make up brands out there, and I believe these polishes were £2-£3 a pop from Just Essentials, so get down to your nearest one to sample these goodies. Hope you enjoyed reading! Have you used these nail polishes or the Nails Inc before?

18 comments:

  1. I have both of these and the other one Lava Flow :) I adore them, they are so unique and gorgeous! Really similar to the Nails Inc Sprinkles ones xx

    freshbeautyxox.blogspot.com | Shona x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes I know! So surprised how identical one polish actually was!! OHHH Lava Flow is gorgeous too!! xxx

      Delete
  2. The W7 glitter polishes are amazing!! They give a full glittery coverage! x

    beautyandthebudgetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty!! So underrated! Can't wait to grab some more! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love w7 nail varnishes, their glitter ones are so good and so cheap!

    great post :)
    Lora XXXX

    loralovessequincoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen these! How cool are they?! I am definitely on a search for them now! Great post. :D

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much!! They're gorgeous aren't they?! :D x

      Delete
  5. I haven't really ever tried W7 nail varnishes but these look amazing, i'm going to get hunting for these two! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it - You wont regret it!! They're such pretty, different colours!! :D
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love these gorgeous dupes for the nails inc polishes. Accessorize do a few as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I saw them!! :D I looove Accesorize Polishes!! :D xx

      Delete
  7. wow theese look lovely! xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey I have a nail varnish like this (the blue one) I will do a post on it at some point, I got it for christmas from my sister, its from Accessorize. Their nail polishes are amazing you should try them they are about £4 each. Only down side I found was that it took forever to take off with nail varnish remover! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooove accessorize ones!! I want more! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥