Sunday 26 May 2013

MAC LIPSTICK IN SHEER SEDUCTION DAZZLE FINISH FROM THE TEMPERATURE RISING COLLECTION

Sheer Seduction is the name of this golden beauty from the Temperature Rising collection from Mac. The finish of this shimmering shade isn't the usual, but in fact a Dazzle finish, which had me wanting to buy it more. The lipstick is a pretty golden bronze packed with miniature sparkles. Among the bronze shimmer are a few small violet and pink iridescent shimmer which really makes this shade unique. I adore this shade, and I just love how different it is. I'm very pale and I can still wear it, but it looks gorgeous on a tan. I used this shade recently in a photoshoot with Nicole which you can see here. The glittery lipstick really suited her tanned skin. When on my lips it still looks a bit pinky, but I think that's due to the slight pink glitter and how pink my lips naturally are. 
Even though it's a bullet of glitter it's not scratchy at all. It's really buttery which I'm really impressed with. There's nothing I had more than a really glittery, scratchy lipstick. I usually shy away from glittery shades, but this was simply to beautiful and elegant to pass up - I needed to add it to my growing collection of Mac lipsticks. The wear on this is really good as well, but can need a few top ups after drinking or eating, but it still has better wear than a lot of other brands of lipsticks. 
See the rest of the collection here, and grab your lipstick in Sheer Seduction at your nearest Mac store for £15.50. Currently sold out online.


21 comments:

  1. I love how sparkly this lipstick is, looks lovely!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!

    bethanyrogersbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I don't normally wear glittery lipsticks, but I will have to consider this one.

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually either, but this is such a subtle bronze, perfect for summer! xx

      Delete
  4. Wow this is so glittery and gorgeous!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this looks amazing on you!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is so lush!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Has a lovely rubbery feel in comparison to the standard plastic ones. xxx

      Delete
  7. The shimmer of this is so lovely, its really eye catching xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's subtle yet striking. :) xx

      Delete
  8. I thought this would look a lot more brown than it is but it's actually really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made me want this so much! Can't believe it's sold out everywhere :( so pretty! xx

    Shanicesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥