Wednesday 1 May 2013

SOAP & GLORY SMOULDER KOHL SUPERBLACK WATERPROOF EYELINER SWATCH AND REVIEW

I haven't bought a black eyeliner in years. Not for myself anyway. I never used it in my teen years and I hadn't used it at all until now. If I needed it I'd hop to my mum's room and steal hers for a bit. Recently I've been loving smokey eyes for daytime and nighttime, and I needed a black eyeliner to complete the look. When taking a browse in Boots to find one that I liked I wondered over to Soap & Glory to check out their lip balms - Which I also picked up! Naughty Hannah. Oh, and a liquid eyeliner (Which originally was the prime reason to go into town anyway!). I picked this up at it's great price tag at £5, not really sure what to expect. 
As soon as I got home I went to work on a smokey eyed look and sweeped this on my waterline. I don't know about you, but I have the worlds most watery eyes and I wasn't expecting this to last, even though this is waterproof. First I was pleasantly surprised by how it melted onto my lash line. I then noticed how black it looked too, and the shade is appropriately named Superblack. By that point I was already impressed, and for £5 I was pretty happy. 4 hours on after a show I looked in the mirror and was greeted with no black marks under my eyes. Really? I checked again to make sure. My eyeliner had stayed put. Thinking it was a fluke, I wore smokey eyes throughout the week and noticed that it still wouldn't budge! An absolute miracle. When playing around with the eyeliner I also noticed how easy it is to blend to create and effortless smokey eye. It's true to say that I have no idea why I never picked this up sooner. An added bonus is the sharper on the end, I'm always asking my flat mates for one as I'm constantly loosing mine, so this is just ideal.
Thank you Soap & Glory! I cannot wait to use this more often! Grab yours for £5 from Boots now. Choose from Superblack or Brown.

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, this eyeliner looks great I will have to try it.
    Also I'm loving your nails :)

    ems-22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an amazing eyeliner!
      And thank you! :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. OOoo this sounds lovely! I haven't noticed this product before.. I don't know how!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's aaaaahmazing! I really love using it! Such a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh this sounds fab - pretty cheap too!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good price for such a good product! xx

      Delete
  4. The one product I can't getto grips with xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? That's surprising! :) May I ask why? :) xx

      Delete
  5. Love this eye liner, its SO black!Your nails are really cute too :)
    Blog Sale now Live on harrihairandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes, we share the same love for this great liner! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥