Tuesday 29 January 2013

DIRTY WORKS SHIMMER LOTION REVIEW AND SWATCH

This is the gorgeous Shimmer Lotion from Dirty Works. Dirty Works is exclusive Sainsbury's. This brands is dedicated to make you feel good with good clean fun! Dirty Works do a wide range of body products but also dabble in accessories. Their products are so eye catching and certainly stand out from the other products on the shelves. At first glance I notice how similar it seems to be with the Soap & Glory packaging, the pin up girl, the quirky writing. These are both similar in the fact that they like their vintage - and who doesn't?! What I love about this is the glittery/shimmery packaging. I am a complete sucker for anything that shines, so when I was given this I was just mesmerized. I also love how cheeky the packing is and how simple it is too. Looks gorgeous in my bathroom!
I love how shimmery the lotion is. It literally is a tube of sunshine. You'd be mad to not agree with me when I say that is looks beautiful. It's like summer in a bottle!! I can't wait to use this when I go to the beach in the summer to enhance the look of a sun kissed glow. This feels so smooth on me and also cools my skin. As you can see it's full of shimmer, so a little goes a long way! The lotion isn't gritty at all, and really applies smoothly. I am so happy with how it looks on the skin, and as a body shimmer lover I was very impressed. It gave my body a gorgeous glow that wasn't too much. I also love that the scent is so subtle too, it's fresh and summery which is ideal. It also dries quick too so as soon as you put it on your good to go leaving your skin smooth and soft. Overall, I love this and cannot wait to use it in the summer - or when I go out partying next! Grab this beautiful Body Works Bling It On Shimmer Lotion from Sainsbury's at half price now at £2.49, RRP £4.99. I was lucky to been given it by the lovely Holly Arabella - check out her blog! What a steal!

Would you wear something like this? 
Thank you so much for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Love your blog! followed :)
    handpicked beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks so pretty! I imagine even more so on tanned skin. I've never tried anything by them but this might have to be tried :) ♥ xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, can't wait to try it in the summer!! It's so pretty!!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the vintage look of the packaging. Nice glittery look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic price!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uuu I love glitter! The effect of the lotion is really nice ♥
    Thank your for your really nice comment! :') Made me blush. Also, thank you for following me, even though I'm not a beauty blog. I love make-up and doing different hairstyle, but I don't think that I could write successful reviews or do tutorials.

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. :) The lotion is lovely isn't it!! :D Hope to see more of your blog soon :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. I love this stuff! It's great on skin with a tan too so it's perfect to use in summer, I use it on my legs for a bit of a glow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this!! Thanks for giving it to me, Holly! :D

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥