Friday 25 January 2013

MAC SOMETHING SPECIAL CREMEBLUSH SWATCH AND REVIEW


Another thing given to me by the lovely Holly Arabella. As soon as I got given this I loved it. Even though it's been used - Hit pan! - I wanted to share this with you! It's gorgeous velvet feel and beautiful shade, I had to try it out. Now it's my every day blush! After trying this I can't go back to using another blusher. I love how creamy and light it feels. Something Special is a gorgeous pink with tones of coral. It's a very powdery shade that looks so pretty and delicate on the cheeks. Once blended it gives the skin a gorgeous coral glow. I love the colour it brings to my face. Gives me a gorgeous glow that looks lovely - and builable too. So easy to add a wash of colour or make my cheeks a statement. This gorgeous colour is perfect for brightening my pale skin, and I can imagine it will look gorgeous on other skin tones too. Also I'm so chuffed with how long this lasted on my cheeks as most of my blushes fade throughout the day. Get this pretty little blush along with 5 others from Mac for £17.50 today. Have you used any Mac products? What's your favourite blusher? Thank you for reading!


12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty looking blush :) Lovely review xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. It's the perfect glow for my cheeks :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This blusher sounds lovely, it's a very pretty colour too :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment!! :D I'm in loooove with this blusher!! :D xx

      Delete
    2. No problem! :)

      You're definitely tempting me to buy it! Haha

      I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. You can view the details here: http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

      Kimberley x

      Delete
    3. Haha! Ah thank you so much, will check out your blog once I'm home :) it's such a pretty colour :) x

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely. I usually steer clear of cream blushes but I've seen so many great reviews on them recently that I may just have to try one (or two).

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try some! MUA have some nice ones for £1 which are really great. Try them out if you want to start using them :) xx

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous, a perfect colour! X

    www.northernblush.blogspot.co.ui

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blush, I agree it gives a lovely glow as wel as a lovely colour. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous!! Such a pretty colour! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥