Wednesday 20 February 2013

NICOLE BY OPI CELEB-BITTIES KARDASHIANKOLOR SWATCHES AND REVIEW - ALL KENDALL-ED UP, KIM-PLETELY IN LOVE, SEALED WITH A KRIS AND WEAR SOMETHING SPAR-KYLIE.

Completely devoted to all OPI nail polish, I was over the moon when I saw mum after a few days away and she treated me to this. She knows me so well! I'd never tried any Nicole by OPI varnishes before, so I was eager to see how they'd try out. You can grab these online and in selected boutiques still, the salon around from my boyfriends still have a few. These 4 minis retail at £13 online, and you can also get them at HQhair
All Kendall-ed Up, Kim-Pletely In love, Sealed With A Kris and Wear Something Spar-Kylie.
Midsummer Night's Dream by MAC before.
With Kim-Pletely In love over the top.

Kim-Pletely in love is a gorgeous sheer nude/pink with loads of gorgeous iridescent shimmer in it. These shine green, teal, blue and pink depending on the light. Because of how sheer this polish is it needed loads of coats, and thought it looked more impressive over another polish like here. This gives the original polish more shimmer and looks magical. What's cute about these polishes is how they really are true to the Kardashians, with their Kardashian inspired names - Love!
All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed With A Kris and Wear Something Spar-Kylie.

These are all with two coats! All Kendall-ed Up is a true bright pink. I love this shade. It also gave me amazing colour with just the one coat - Brilliant! Sealed With A Kris seems like a dark maroon, but comes out more of a dark classic red once on the nails, but obviously more layers would make it slightly darker. Again this had good colour pay off and has the same creamy formula like All Kendall-ed Up did. Something Spar-Kylie is the prettiest of the bunch. This again looked great with just two layers. I adore how this looks. With a sheer pink shimmery base with loads of small light pink glitter, this looks gorgeous. And because it has such a generous amount of glitter it covered my nails so well. Gorgeous! This shade also wasn't too much of a pain to remove. It needed a lot of effort to remove, but it's not as annoying as other glitter polishes out there. I've had Sealed With A Kris on all day and have had no chips at all. I find that OPI last the longest for me, and I think that Nicole are up to their standards. I can't wait to use the rest of the colours properly. I'm not usually big on darker colours, but I really love how these look! Another win from OPI.

Have you tried Nicole by OPI before?
If so I'd love to hear what you have to say!
What colour is your favourite from these shades?
And have you tried OPI before?
I love hearing from you, and every comment means the world.
Thank you so much for reading, beautiful!!

22 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try these nail polishes as I loveee the Kardashians :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! My mum has been so kind to me!! They're so gorgeous, I love Kim-Pletely In Love - such a pretty top coat!! xx

      Delete
  2. I think I may have to get this collection now :')

    Wear Something Spar-Kylie is gorgeous! :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They're so pretty!! Ohhh I love that one too, it's a beauty!! Thank you so much for your comment my sweet :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. ooh those colours are lush! Could definitely see myself buying them :)

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty aren't they!! Thanks for your comment beautiful :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I might have to get some of these they're beautiful
    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slightly obsessed with them!! :D Gorgeous colours! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Spar-Kylie is so pretty. I've always been prejudiced - OPI is my favourite nail polish brand ever, but I've thought Nicole (and Sephora by OPI) was kind of... lower rung, if you know what I mean. Just goes to show my narrow-mindedness :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I thought the exact same. I wasn't even that bothered by Nicole or Sephora, always been an OPI girl - And I was pleasantly surprised! :D Sometimes you just have to try things - So glad I did! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the little OPI minis, they're so cute! I have the Minnie Mouse set but I want more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want that collection!! Loved the Minnie Mouse ones! :D xxx

      Delete
  7. The Kim-pletely in love is beautiful! Not a bad price for the set either

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a lovely shade!! And yes, such good value! :D xxx

      Delete
  8. I picked up both of the mini sets in T K MAXX last week for £4.99 each. Queen Bargain Hunter hahaa. Such lovely products, wearing Sealed with a Kris right now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE TKmaxx!!! To be fair my mum probably got them from there too! She didn't say where from, I'm eager to know now! TKMaxx is simply my heaven - Student!! :D Haha! xxx

      Delete
  9. I've always wanted to try the Nicole by OPI collection. Wear Something Spar-Kylie looks so pretty! I think anything with glitter looks pretty haha

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty aren't they!! Oh me too, I'm a sucker for glitter!! xxx

      Delete
  10. Love the kardashians! I've always wanted to try their polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those colours look amazing! I love the Kardashians and i think its so good that Kendal and Kylie have there own polish. Great review and lovely swatches.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely aren't they! :D Thanks so much for the lovely comment :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥