Thursday 21 February 2013

MUA GEL EYELINER IN TRIBE AND UNDERGROUND

If anyone saw my MUA haul you would have seen these beauties. I've never used gel liner before as I love my liquid ones, so I was tempted by these. I chose the MUA gel eyeliner in Tribe and Underground. Tribe is a vibrant teal blue which I love! I adore blue liners and this one looked gorgeous, so I had to get it. Underground is a classic black. For £3 each these are a bargain, and come in 4 shades. Tribe and Underground as shown here, and On The Move which is a brown and Fairground which is a slate gray. You can grab these online at MUA.








What's great as well is this handy brush inside the lid. All you have to do is pull this out, turn it around and pop it on the top of the lid for a longer handle. I'm not too sure about this brush. I couldn't get the straight line I wanted - I think I will stick to my angled brushes for now! However this is a great addition and is great for travel. As you can see with the swatches below that the blue has amazing colour pay off. That aside I felt that the black wasn't as black as I'd expected it to be. I felt it was a little sheer and not much of a 'true black', but Tribe was lovely. This was also lovely in the waterline and lasted ages! I wore these all day and neither colour budged. No panda eyes! I'm still disappointed and not sure how often I'd use the black - But Tribe is perfect for me and I can't wait to try more looks with it. So over all one was a hit, and one was a miss.

What is your favourite MUA product?
Have you used MUA Gel Eyeliners before?
What do you think of these colours?
Let me know, I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Thanks for reading,
and thank you if you take the time to comment or follow.
Thanks, beautiful!

































14 comments:

  1. These look great, the blue is such a pretty colour!

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi those look gorgeous!! I love eye products (especially the blue colour) like these so i'm going to buy a few next time i get paid.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such lovely colours! :) The blue one is great :) xx

      Delete
  3. The blue shade is gorgeous but may have to give the black one a go :) I haven't actually tried a gel eye liner yet! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since gel liners are about £8 for other brands - This is such a bargain! Definitely worth picked up the black. :) xx

      Delete
  4. i got the grey one and thought it was really sheer :( can't see myself using it tbh.. X X X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black was pretty sheer too :/ But the blue was gorgeous!! xx

      Delete
  5. I've never used gel eyeliner but I really want to!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try another one, wasn't 100% in love with the black one! xxx

      Delete
  6. Τhat's a great review hun, I love the blue one and I'll put it in my next order from MUA :)
    Just followed your blog with GFC and bloglovin,
    I'll be really glad if you check out mine as well.
    toothfairygardy.blogspot.gr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Such a pretty blue! :) Thanks so much, can't wait to check yours out! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥