Sunday 3 February 2013

SOAP & GLORY HEEL GENIUS FOOT CREAM REVIEW

As I dance pretty much everyday and I'm always on my feet, my feet are the most driest part. Also, my feel are probably my most neglected area of my body, I rarely use creams or buff my feet. But now I have it all. This little beauty is a gift from god. It's easy, it's simple and does what it says on the tin (Well, bottle). The packing is very true to Soap & Glory, vintage, sleek and stands of the shelves above all other products. Better than a pedicure? Yes. Enriched with the legendary Macadamia Oil, some Menthol and Lemon and Orange extracts you already know it will do wonders. When you pop a bit of this baby into the palm of your hands you get a subtle menthol with hints of fruit and musk. It comes out in a creamy gel formula with a pale blue colour to it. When rubbed into your feet before bed, pop on a pair of socks as instructed and get yourself a good nights sleep. I know, so simple! I then wake up to incredibly smooth feet with no traces of dryness. As another alternative I pop on a bit of the Heel Genius Foot Cream on during the day, and pop my slippers on. So before a night out I have gorgeous feet! So there we have it, a quick and easy way to gorgeous feet courtesy of Soap & Glory. For an affordable £5.50 you can achieve very smooth feet from boots. I am incredibly impressed and now no longer ashamed of not wearing socks around the flat! This bottle of goodness really is a beauty.

What are your favourite Soap & Glory products? Do you have any foot care you swear by? 
Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like great stuff. I will check it out next time I go shopping. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap & Glory always hit the nail on the end!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do!! They're amazing!! :D xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, this sounds amazing and any excuse to sleep with socks on!
    Sophie
    http://f-ckandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaa! I know the feeling, I love sleeping in socks! :D
      xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like something my hubby could use. I will have to check them out.
    http://www.footcentersofnc.com/our-services.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥