Friday 1 February 2013

MY JANUARY 2013 FAVOURITES


Here are my January favourites!! I really hope you love watching this and hope it inspires you to try new things. I could have gone on forever with these products! I'll now write a list of what they are and where you can pick them up..

  • Decleor Paris Matifying Lotion here £17.45.
  • BareMinerals Moisturizer here £27.00.
  • Nails Inc Belsize Avanue Ebay.
  • Filthy Gorgeous Tea Bird here £9.00.
  • OPI Happy Anniversary Ebay.
  • MUA Nails Constellation here £3.00.
  • Mac Love Connection here £16.50.
  • Lush Sweet Lips in store. (Sorry it's around £5.50, not £3.50)
  • OPI Correct & Clean Up here £11.50.
  • Thick & Fast Soap & Glory here £10.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you found the video and if you like/tried any of the products - comments are always answered and always appreciated!! Thank you for watching and reading! Massive thank you to my loyal, and new readers.

6 comments:

  1. This is great! I just started my own Youtube channel too, so I know exactly how exciting this is :) New reader/watcher for sure :)

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I will check it out as soon as I can! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the MUA Constellations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUA is so great for its prices! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really are amazing value for money!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥