Tuesday 2 April 2013

DIVINE SWINE OPI FROM THE MUPPETS COLLECTION - DAY 3 OF 10 DAYS OF OPI

For the third day of 10 Days Of OPI I decided to show you Divine Swine, a gorgeous glitter from the beautiful Muppets OPI Collection. There's 12 gorgeous shades in this collection which include 5 really pretty glitters. I'll be sharing with you another from the collection in this 10 Days Of OPI series. Divine Swine is such a cute name for this pretty pink glitter. This varnish is full of little purpley pink glitter and medium sized silver hex glitter. I absolutely love this glitter! This is ideal for a top coat as the amount of glitter isn't too much and is easily buildable. This picture here I have 5 - Yikes! - coats to show you how gorgeous this glitter is, but luckily it dried quickly! Of course, this glitter was limited edition so can be found in some online stores and Ebay. I luckily picked mine up in a boutique last summer. 

What do you think of Divine Swine?
Do you have anything from the Muppets collection?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!



8 comments:

  1. I have lets see....I think 8 from that collection? Haha! I am obsessed with the Muppets and asked for a few from my stepmom last year for Christmas and ended up with. 8! They are so great! Love this one!
    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe you have 8, I'm so jealous!! I'm in love with this collection, and unfortunately I only started getting OPI's a year ago so I missed this collection. You must be thrilled to have 8! :D xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful colour. You have so many OPI nail polishes, quite jealous haha. It would be lovely if you could maybe check out my newest blog post which is my "spring nails". From a fellow nail lover! Hope your having a great day ;)

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/brainybeauty-spring-nails.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd looove to check it out! :D Now going over to check it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I want some good make up and I would like it to be at a good price. I don't know what web site to look at, do you know? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really pretty shade! x

    http://www.thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥