Thursday 11 April 2013

LIGHTS OF EMERALD CITY FROM THE OZ OPI COLLECTION SWATCH AND REVIEW - DAY 5 OF 10 DAYS OF OPI

As soon as I saw this gorgeous glitter top coat I needed it in my life. This pretty glitter from the OPI Oz collection has square see throught peach and blue shimmery pieces, and larger square white pieces. In the picture above I've painted Lights Of Emerald City over the top of I Vant To Be A Lone Star, also by OPI. I really love this shade and it looks like a bottle of magic! However when painting it onto my nails I noticed that I had to really try and get the white pieces onto the brush as they're didn't seem to be any. I also noticed the same about Where Monkeys Fly! from the same Oz collection. That aside it looks stunning!
Grab it for £11.50 from your nearest OPI stockist or online.

What do you think of this pretty glitter?
Do you like the OZ collection?
I'd love to hear from you! 
Thanks for reading, beautiful!

16 comments:

  1. I like this collection but feel the timing for release is all wrong, although it coincides with the film. The shades feel very wintery to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it looks like little pieces of ice!! :) it's a shame because its so pretty, doubt I'll wear it much through summer. Roll on winter!

      Delete
  2. This is just amazing! So so beautiful.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like magic in a bottle! :) Looks so pretty on my shelf! :) Can't wait to see how it looks over other polishes :) xx

      Delete
  3. This topcoat looks gorgeous!! And I love the base coat you used to match it.

    dreamdustx | Urban Decay Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D It's simply stunning!! :D I'm so excited to use it more! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous glitter, I like that it's something s littler different with the big square flakes.
    Your nails look lovely!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    Jenn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really unique! :) Such a lovely top coat :) xx

      Delete
  5. A serious gorgeous glitter, I need to check it out

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! I was drawn to how unique it was :) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow this is such a unique polish, love it!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty nail polish. Is it a nightmare to remove though? I tend to stay away from glitters because getting them off always ends up being such a hassle :-)

    Sharon x
    http://stargazyeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it's really easy to remove!! I only use 1-2 layers, but anymore I can't really say. But It's a dream to remove! :) I know some glitters can be a pain! xx

      Delete
  8. this is gorgeous! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥