Sunday 7 April 2013

BRIGHT LIGHTS BIG COLOUR OPI SWATCH - DAY 4 OF 10 DAYS OF OPI

For the 4th day of 10 Days Of OPI I've chosen Bright Lights Big Colour. This colour was suggested on my OPI collection post and to be honest I'd only used this colour once, and I have no idea why! After painting my nails with it again I've found a new love. The coral varnish packed with gold shimmer, I cannot wait to wear this in the bright sun in the summer. When I wore it, all I could think of was resting on the golden sands and swimming in the cool sea. I love this shade and it only needed 2 coats! It looks so gorgeous on the nails and I can't wait to paint my nails with it again. Thank you Hillary for suggesting it, I've found my summer shade! Like many other of the OPI polishes this lasted a good 4-5 days before any chipping occurred. It's not too late to suggest what colours you want in the 10 Days Of OPI, comment on this post here

What do you think of this shimmery shade?
What's your favourite colour so far in the 10 Days Of OPI series?
And what's your all time favourite colour?
I'd love to hear from you,
and I respond to all comments!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!



20 comments:

  1. I really love coral. Just bought a coral nail varnish the other day but am now starting to wish I'd bought this instead, it's gorgeous!
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo lovely! :) It has a gorgeous gold twist too which I am in love with! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh this is such a great colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Can't get enough of it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is super pretty, reminds me of a lipgloss I have!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may have a lip gloss similar too actually!! Haha :D xx

      Delete
  4. I love this colour! Such an usual shade with the gold shimmer, making me yearn for the summer!!

    Sophie at http://ivyandgoldxoxo.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - All I can think about is summer when I'm wearing this!! xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love this! It's a great coral color and the gold shimmer makes it even better(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great summer color!! I'm glad you have found a new love for it!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    The Art of Blank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really have! :D Haha :D Can't wait to sport it in the summer!: ) xx

      Delete
  7. I love this colour! Looks really summery :)

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All this summer talk is getting me excited! :D xxx

      Delete
  8. this is so unique and pretty! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygod I need this! The coral shimmer is so beautiful!xx
    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love!! It's perfect for the sunny days! :D xx

      Delete
  10. just beautiful!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥