Sunday 14 April 2013

LEOPARD PRINT EYES

I love getting creative! I've just arrived home and could not wait to get back into my make up! I wanted to try something a little different, and this was my first attempt at it! It was pretty straight forward to do actually, and little products were used.
  • Urban Decay Vol II Palette, using the colours Half Baked - The gold for the lids - and Twice Baked for the dots. I also used the Urban Decay Anniversary Palette and used the matte black Blackout to shade around my lids. 
  • I used Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner in black to go around the small brown dots to create the leopard print look. I also used this below my lower lashes to create the point in the inner corner of my eye.
  • Handwritten eyeshadow by Mac for my brows.
  • Soap & Glory mascara
That's all I used! To achieve the print:
  • I used a base gold colour all over the lids.
  • With a small brush I applied different sized brown dots over the gold.
  • With a liquid eyeliner I went around the dots - not fully around the dots though as you want it to be as leopard-y as possible.
What do you think of this look?
I'd love to hear your comments.
Thanks for reading, beautiful!



28 comments:

  1. That's some brilliant skill - would be perfect for fancy dress! x

    teapartywithalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah this is amazing! You got some skills girl!!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is amazing! PLEASE come and do this for me?
    It looks so so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I'd be delighted!! ;D Ahhh thanks, you're too sweet! Thank you. :) xx

      Delete
  4. this looks awesome! wish I had the steady hand for this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind. I'm not very steady either! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Wow that is amazing! I really wish I could do eye makeup but I just can't :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you're too lovely. :) I bet you can! :D xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for a lovely comment. :) xx

      Delete
  7. These eyes are AMAZIN|G I love them!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you SOOOO much!! :D Means a lot! :D x

      Delete
  8. I love leopard print, yours blows mine right out of the park! I'm going to have to have a go at doing leopard print on the actual lid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you're just too kind. Thanks so much for such a lovely comment. :) xx

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh!!!sooo cute!very creative!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, I really love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fun way to do leopard print eyes because it's not too over the top. I love that it's encased in black but maybe you don't need it as thick underneath and it would be pretty much wearable! I'm a makeup artist so I love to see people going out and getting creative with their makeup!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, I'll have to give your advice a go next time I give it a try! Thank you :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥