Sunday 28 April 2013

AVENUE MAINTAIN ESSIE SWATCH AND REVIEW SPRING 2013 COLLECTION

After trying this shade, I am now converted to the Essie ways. Usually an OPI lover I wasn't 100% sure how this was going to pan out. My boyfriend surprised me with this gorgeous blue and beamed like a Cheshire cat when he told me it was limited edition. Straight from the Spring 2013 Collection from Essie, this gorgeous Parisian blue is perfect for summer and I can't wait to wear it more. This bottle of sky-like creamy varnish comes in the sleek Essie polish bottles that we all know and love. When you unscrew the white lid you are welcomed to a medium sized brush which spreads perfectly over the nails meaning you're in need of less strokes! What I love about this polish, not just the beautiful colour, but the fact that it needs one coat. I couldn't believe it. These pictures on this post is with just one coat of the glossy goodness. This shade also has a really lovely finish with a perfect amount of shine to a creamy formula. Essie polishes always last a while on the finger tips and this is no exception. What's not to love? Gorgeous colour, great formula, one coat and long lasting. Seems pretty perfect to me! The only knock back is the £7.99 price tag that comes with it. But with one coat per nail needed, this will last a while compared to a standard polish that needs 2-3. An absolute win.
Grab this Essie polish for £7.99 from your local Boots. I can't seem to find it on their website, so pop in to see their new collection.

What do you think of this shade?
What's your favourite Essie shade?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!

19 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade, can't believe how even and opaque it is with just 1 coat! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I couldn't believe it myself! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love it! The shade is so pretty and nice. I really don't have enough blue polishes :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! I don't have many blues, but after this I really need more! Haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely shade, this really reminds me of Models Own in True Blue! xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this nail polish! Before getting it ive heard that essies nail polishes need several coats and with only 1 i got great results..

    so glad you love it too :)

    i'm defo following x
    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shade! :) And thank you so much for following! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous shade! You have such a loving, nice boyfriend!

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive also been converted to essie from OPI after receiving one in this months glossy box! I love the colour you got and I'm sure I'll have all the spring collection before long!

    Shanicesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Essie at the moment! :) Glad you've been converted too! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Great colour!

    you have such lovely nails!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. It's perfect for all seasons I think! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Your nails look gorgeous here, what a lovely colour, and for one coat that is pretty amazing finish!
    Best wishes, new follower, Vanessa | vanessachloesworld.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, the fact that it's one coat is incredible! xx

      Delete
  10. This is a amazing colour. I might have to go and have a look see if I can find it. I love OPI but Essie is that little bit cheaper and have such a great colour range I nearly always end up getting one when im in boots. I've just posted a review of one my favorites, St Tropez. I would love it if you could take a look. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Essie too! I will check out St Tropez, thanks for the recommendation! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥