Wednesday 10 April 2013

COLLECTION 2000 POPTASTIC PALETTE SPRING LOOK

I recently reviewed the Collection 2000 Poptastic Palette which I will be using for this look! I wanted to create a simple and affordable bright spring look. I used the blue on mostly all of the eye lid, and used the yellow in the corner and then the lime under the bottom eye lashes. It was so simple and so easy to do. I loved the final look and gave my eyes a subtle, yet bright, spring look. I then used 17's Lipstick in Dreamy dabbed all over my lips. For the rest of the look I used Handwritten Eyeshadow by Mac, BB Foundation from MUA, Cream Soda blusher from Mac and Soap & Glory Mascara. The bottom picture doesn't give the eyeshadow justice as it was so bright I couldn't get a decent photo. But the close up of one eye is pretty accurate.

What's your spring look?
Are you going to brave the brights?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!


6 comments:

  1. I like it, reminds me of makeup I did for an 80's night at uni. It's eye-catching yet not over the top. x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :) It's really 80's like! :) Thanks so much for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. it really nice and summery, even if we dont get summer weather we can still brighten up our makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Completely agree! Let's brighten our make up! :D xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous of your brows :'( literally perfection! Gorgeous look :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh this is suuuuch a lovely comment!! :D Ah thanks so much Lauren! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥