Wednesday 24 April 2013

PINK STARGAZER LILY INSPIRED EYESHADOW

I've recently loved looking at flowers and found to be inspired by them. Lilies are no doubt a gorgeous flower and I really wanted to do a look inspired by them. With subtle ombre eyebrows and dotty eyeshadow this isn't the one to wear out! 
Products used are as follows;
  • Matte Eyeshadow by Topshop in Painted - Used all over the lid and to create the flick. This pink tinted red eyeshadow can also be used wet, so I used a eyeliner brush to add the dots.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bender - Used on the end of the brows.
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown - Used for the brows.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Kush - A green shade used on the lower lash line to create a point.
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Golden Rod - Used over the top of Kush, and also under the brow bone.
  • Mac Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche - Used as a high lighter all over the eye area.
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden - Used before the shadows are applied.
  • Soap & Glory Mascara
It was pretty simple to do and I enjoyed blending and using shadows wet. I was really excited to do this look as I love editorial looks and I love getting creative.

What do you think of this?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!





24 comments:

  1. This is so good! Your brows look perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh so damn pretty aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Claire, you're way too kind! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow that's gorgeous, and the flower is beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wow Hannah this is gorgeous! :D it is like the flower is on your eye :P but the colours are gorgeous & i love the hint of green at the inner corner :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm really glad you think so :) Such a lovely comment, thank you. xxx

      Delete
  5. I know I say this all the time but you are so talented. This is such a stunning look, I love Lillies. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahwwww that's so kind of you. Thank you so much! I also love lilies, they're gorgeous! xx

      Delete
  6. This looks so beautiful! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely do a 'flower' series Hannah - this ones so beautiful!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SUCH a good idea!! May have to do that! :) I'll let you know if I do! :) Thanks so much Megan! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Wow this is SO BEAUITFUL! Only you can pull a red-pink colour on your eyes so well. ♥

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahwww thank you so much! :) You're too kind. I'm really happy that you like it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. This looks amazing princess. You've done such a good job. What a talent. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so beautiful! You are so creative.

    Louise
    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so lovely of you, thank you. xxx

      Delete
  11. This looks so gorgeous, and your eyebrows are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I try so hard keeping them in shape! :) Thank you so much Jemma :) xx

      Delete
  12. Such a beautiful look!

    Lou
    xx

    http://www.lookatmebeauty.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥