Tuesday 16 April 2013

ASP NAIL ART 4 PACK BRUSH SET REVIEW

Nail art is bigger than ever and everyone is jumping on the intricate nails band wagon. I've used a selection of nail art products, starting off with Andrea Fulerton then Rio, Models Own and now BarryM. Brands are always checking up on new trends and releasing their own versions. But has nail art gone too far now? 
I picked up these cute little nail art brushes from my local Sally's for £6.99 ex VAT. The brushes are super fine and are ideal for creating any nail art you desire. So many brands are releasing nail art pens which I find are hit or miss. Too watery or too thick (I'm so hard to please!). I thought these cute brushes would be perfect for creating nail art. And what's better is that I can use my own nail varnish so no more trekking around trying to find the perfect coloured nail art pen. I can use my own collection of polishes to achieve the look I desire. This pack comes with 4 brushes, 3 different sized thin liner brushes, and one small ideal for thicker lines and detailed art. These are great for creating the latest trends from half moon manicures, stripes, dots - the possibilities are endless. My upcoming nail art will be using these brushes! What's even better is how cute the design is on the handle. No boring blacks or silvers, this is such a cute addition to my nail collection.

What do you think of nail art trends?
Would you think about nail brushes?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!





14 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, love the design xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty! I love florals! :) xx

      Delete
  2. The design on these is super cute!! I've been eyeing up some nail art brushes on eBay and this post makes me really want to buy them now!

    Amanda xx

    http://beauty-not-the-beast.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wont be disappointed! :) I'm really enjoying using these! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've literally just been looking at the Barry M. & Models Own brushes, would you recommend either of those or neither? Also got a nail dotting tool set on ebay & have nail brushes ordered, what do you think is best? Great post, thanks! http://flittychick.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey FlittyChick! :) I've tried the Models Own and a black BarryM Pen and I do enjoy using them. However I feel that with the brushes I can use my own polishes, and with limited colours from BarryM and Models Own at the moment I do love these brushes. The pens are really good for 'drawing' which the brushes are a little more difficult to achieve this. I guess it's a personal choice really! :) Thanks for your comment! :) x

      Delete
  4. Love this review the handles are adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pretty addition to my nail art kit! xx

      Delete
  5. I love nail art, I need to invest in some brushes

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so pretty! Love the floral design :) I just found your blog and followed you on twitter & bloglovin'! Would be amazing if you could follow me back :) I really look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Robyn xox
    http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) I can't wait to check your blog out! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Love these! Need to get my hands on some! :)

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so handy!! I can't stop using them! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥