Monday 22 April 2013

REVLON GIRLY NAIL ENAMEL SWATCH

I'm a sucker for glitter, and a sucker for polish. So Relvon's Girly caught my eye when birthday shopping. I was too excited to see it and had to get it. It's hundreds and thousands of princess-like glitter how could I refuse? I love Revlon polishes for high street value, even though they're a little pricier than some, and I had to add this to my forever growing collection. Girly has gorgeous medium hex purple, dark pink and pale pink glitter accompanied by small clear iridescent glitter and small dark pink, purple and light pink glitter. These gorgeous glitter pieces float around in a thin pale, yet bright, varnish. Over a pink varnish, this adds great sparkle to the nails. When applied a few layers, I applied 2, it still looks slightly sheer but it still works. This lasts a few days on the nails before chipping and is a bit of a pain to remove. What glitter isn't, right? That aside I love how pink and pretty it is - Sequin style nails are all the rage at the moment and Revlon has brought this shade out at the right time.
Grab yours for £6.49 from Boots or Superdrug. I believe that Superdrug have £2 off Revlon nail enamel at the moment too!

What do you think of this?
What is your favourite Revlon polish?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!




12 comments:

  1. I'm really liking this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Such a cute glitter coat! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE sparkly nails! And this shade is so pretty :) but yeah so annoying how glitter is such a pain to get off booo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Ah yes. Glitter will forever be a chore! xx

      Delete
  3. I've had my eye on this, it's such a beaut! It's a shame it's not a bit more opaque, but it will definitely look good layered up over some pinks and purples. I think it would look pretty awesome over white, too.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I bet it would look great over white. It looks lovely over pink, but I love the idea of the purple! I'll have to try it out! :) xx

      Delete
  4. So pretty! I love that the glitter pieces are mixed in with a pale pink-purple varnish and not just a clear varnish! Looks lovely :) x

    Robyn ~ The Chic Image xox
    http://thechicimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So unique!! I really love it! This style polish will be everywhere in a few months! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colour! I always avoid glitter polishes 'cos well I'm lazy and they're a pain to remove but this looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too!! Takes so long to remove! Such a chore! x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥