Sunday 14 April 2013

MELT CANDLE REVIEW

There is nothing I love more than lighting a candle and smelling the gorgeous aromas while I paint my nails, have my feet up, drinking a lovely hot chocolate. My idea of a perfect night in. My favourite scent of candles is anything fruity or floral, and I could not wait to try out this gorgeous smelling glass of goodness. Here I have one of the beautiful scented candles by Melt in the scent 'Joy'. As said on the lovely packaging, "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched. They must be felt with the heart. Joy is the happiness within". 
A sparkling citrus floral on a complex woody & Musk base, over a rich, floral heart of Iris, Rose & Lily. This description sounds amazing, and when I opened the box straight away I was hit with subtle hints of Rose and Lily. This delicate, yet sexy, smelling candle is just perfect. Not too over powering but still keeps the room filled with it's gorgeous scent. I am also in love with the glass it comes in. It has the Melt signature on one side, and a pretty floral pattern on the other. Simple, yet elegant. The candle is also hand poured and made in England, which gives this candle that extra sense of class. I am in love with this, and my mum loves it too - I will be getting her one! With over 30 scents to choose from everyone will find something they love. I can't wait to use this candle at my next pamper night!
This Luxury Glass Jar Candle in Joy is £21* from Melt online. You can also follow Melt on Twitter @MeltCandles or like on Facebook. I'd love to hear your comments, and thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely. I love floral scents too. I'm a huge candle fan and not heard of this brand before so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's suuuuch a gorgeous candle!! I want another already! xx

      Delete
  2. I have been hearing more and more about these recently. They sound amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of them too, and I want more!! :D I really love mine xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh everyone is loving these (feels left out ha) and this one sounds particularly lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is gorgeous! I love rose, so this is perfect! xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥