Saturday 13 April 2013

NARS SUPER ORGASM ILLUMINATOR SWATCH AND REVIEW

I had never tried anything from Nars before, and the lovely Holly Arabella gave me this Multi-Use Illuminator by Nars in Super Orgasm. When I think of Nars I automatically think of it's widely loved blusher in Orgasm. I was completely in love as soon as I saw this and I could not wait to experiment. This gorgeous shimmery liquid claims to be Multi-Use using it all over the face as a high lighter, or under, over or mixed with your foundation. The smooth cream-like product has a peach look to it, but is packed full of gold shimmer and glitter. A little really goes a long way with this product as you can see below. I made a big mistake by using more than I needed and I looked very glittery!! A little drop is all you need, which is great as this will last me a long time. I apply this on my cheek bones above where I'd apply my blusher. This gives my cheek bones more definition. I feel that it's too shimmery to really use anywhere else - My illuminators usually go on my T-zone, but because of it's peach base, I can't do that! It looks a dream on my cheeks though, giving an effortless and easy glow to my pale complexion. However if you're into a more subtle glow, this is very pigmented and super shimmery, so this probably isn't for you. But there's 3 more shades to choose from, so there's a colour for everyone. The shade Copacabana has a more pearl look on the cheeks, and after trying Super Orgasm I now want to give that shade a go! I can't wait to use this golden delight in the summer where I can give my face a sun kissed look as I walk on the golden beaches! 
Grab this from Nars for £22. Buy it online from Nars here.

What do you think of this product?
Have you use Nars before?
If so, what's your favourite product?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!





24 comments:

  1. I have the Nars blusher in Orgasm and love it so I definitely think I need to give this product a try :) x

    http://www.beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is suuuuch a pretty product!! Will be used a lot in summer for sure! x

      Delete
  2. It looks so beautiful in the tube... gorgeous! x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it looks gorgeous in the tube! So lovely to have in my make up pile! xx

      Delete
  3. This would be lovely as a highlighter to use with the powder blush as a base - looks really pigmented x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I tend to use it mostly like that. :) Thanks for your comment! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wow that is such a crazy bright colour haha. It would be lovely if you could maybe check out my newest blog post if you have the time. (i know saying that sounds extremely rude so i do apologise). Great blog post as usual!

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/brainybeauty-easter-holiday-to-london.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I can! :) Thanks so much for your lovely comment :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks super pretty! I think I should jump on the NARS bandwagon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! :D This is the first product from them I've tried, and I can't wait to grab a few more from them! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I love the orgasm blush and really want to try this! It looks really lovely on your skin when you've blended it out. I do think Nars are a it pricey, but I might give this a go
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nars are super pricey, I agree with that. I really do love using this though and I can't wait to try some more from them. :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've tried the blush but never the illuminator. I think it will look lovely in summer too, especially with a tan!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't waaaaait to use it in the summer!! :D Team it with a tan sounds a great idea! xx

      Delete
  8. ooo this is soo pretty! I bit too shimmery for me, though.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is VERY shimmery! So stay away from it if you're against the shimmer!! :D xx

      Delete
  9. A little really does go a long way! I love the idea of this product, especially for the summer months! Great review lovely.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my lovely! :D A little really does go a long away!! Haha :D xx

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh it looks absolutely beautiful! It's pretty shimmery but definitely wearable!

    The Beauty Maniac in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous colour, in the tube and on the face!! I can't get enough! xxx

      Delete
  11. This is gorgeous I really want to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥