Thursday 11 July 2013

MAC LIPSTICK IN SUSHI KISS FROM THE ALL ABOUT ORANGE COLLECTION

When the All About Orange Limted Edition Collection came out at Mac I was all over it. I've always been a red lippy wearer, but corals are just perfect for the summer sun. I picked up 3 from the collection; Neon Orange, Flamingo and as seen here, Sushi Kiss. I was won over by its muted coral shade and beautiful name. 
This is one of those shades that I believe anyone can pull off. I have glowing snow-white skin and this looks lovely. It's still bright enough to be noticed, but its soft shade of coral keeps it subtle. The fact that this lipstick is a Satin finish means it glides on beautifully with plenty of pigment and a creamy texture with a healthy, glossy finish. I have dry lips currently and luckily for me, it doesn't enhance or show that in the picture below at all. This little shade of sunshine lasts a long time on my lips, but needs occasional top ups after eating, drinking, and the standard stuff that wears lipsticks down. This is a gorgeous shade, and I thank Mac for that! This beautiful shade of peach is perfect for the summer days on the beach and would team with a tan perfectly.

Sold out online, but you can still pick up yours at your nearest counter if in stock, or on other various online sellers, and even Debenhams.



15 comments:

  1. ahhh it's so lovely! very spring/summery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more! Perfect for the sunshine! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful! Gorgeous for summer. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am in love. Can't get enough of it at the moment!! xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely color you have there!!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Let me know!

    Newest Post:How to wear one summer scarf in 5 different ways

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shade - it is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still kicking myself for not picking this up when I saw it! Looks beautiful :)

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! D: I wish I'd picked up more - The whole collection is just perfection!!
      xx

      Delete
  7. looks like such a lovely shade for the summer, I need to start wearing lipsticks more!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥