Sunday 14 July 2013

THE INNOCENT FLOWER GIRL MAKEUP

I was so excited to put out on my Facebook that I was looking for models to practice some make up on, (Including flick eyeliner.. Ah!!) and I was thrilled when Laura said she'd happily take part. I used mostly high street products to achieve the look. The more expensive brands I've used are easy to find high street alternatives. I was wanting something fresh faced, calm yet still pretty and edgy. I numbed my brain with millions of ideas, but eventually settled for a classic eyeliner in a bright yet classic colour with a soft ombre lipstick.
Flick eyeliner.
Challenge.

On the beautiful Laura I used:
MUA BB Cream in Light with a L'Oreal powder on top.
Sleek contour palette in Medium to give a bit more colour to her face. I also used the darkest shade to fill in the brows.
Eyeliner in Intensify from the Louise Gray collection for Topshop. It's a beautiful bright true blue with loads of glitter.
Maxfactor Mascara.
Lovelorn and Russian Red Mac Lipstick.
Stila Convertible Colour in Gladiola.
Crystal Avalanche eyeshadow from Mac to highlight.

Here are a handful of the photos from the shoot.









8 comments:

  1. This is really lovely and the photos are fab too x

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeup look! Very pretty! Also the model is adorable in that flower crown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I love thus look you did, and the photographs are stunning. Great work! x
    PS Blogger, Beauty Addict!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) So kind of you to say so. :) x

      Delete
  4. This look is lovely! *___*

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥