Sunday 23 November 2014

EYLURE 155 REVIEW

I was told that I would be helping to support the amazing Julie Atherton (Name dropping!) for her album launch, only a few days before the event, so emergency eyelashes had to be bought as my other ones had been misplaced. When seeing all the different lashes in front of me I must admit I was overwhelmed. After staring at the selection for a good five minutes, having workers and people giving me odd looks, I just picked up the pair that I thought would fit. I have been wearing lashes now for a number of years, but I still hesitate at the eyelash isle, never knowing what to grab.
The packaging is pretty standard for all lashes, the lashes stuck lightly to a sticky film and there's a little slot for adhesive. I've always loved the Eylure adhesive and I've never found to have any problems. To apply my lashes I always use tweezers (Unless I'm feeling outrageous, but instantly regret it after application), I use Tweezerman's, but any tweezers will do the job - No need for the special 'Lash Tweezers' unless you feel like you'd get comfort in that. I then match them to my eye - I always need to cut off about 4 lashes to fit my dinky eyes. I then apply a thin layer of glue, wait to go tacky for about a minute, then apply. I usually wait about 3 minutes after application to apply any more makeup, such as mascara. I always put lashes on last, but it's a preference.
These lashes are perfect for a good amount of length and volume, I feel these aren't too 'heavy' on the face, and suit the makeup and occasion well. I wouldn't wear these daily, as these aren't ideal for an every day look, but if you're looking for a good set of lashes that will look perfect for any evening look, the Eylure 155's are the way forward.

What are you favourite Eylure lashes?
Grab these from Boots for £5.39.
Hope this has helped,
thanks for reading!

16 comments:

  1. Ahh they are the perfect shape on your eyes <3 i'm an eyelure 107's girl normally or a 140 on occasion, but might have to give thses a go <3

    Nikki x.x.

    www.lovelaughslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW these. Soz my excitement / lack of coffee obviously meant my typing skills went out of the window xx

      Delete
    2. Ahwww thank you! :) Have a look for them!
      And I forgive you! ;D Haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just stopping by because I did the linkup, which I found through Sunday Blog Share, and I am obviously a bit out of my depth! Should have looked more closely before I joined, I think! Ah, well, live & learn.

    Nice use of the art here, I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those lashes look amazing! They are exactly the type i like to wear, need to get my hands on them haha

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'll love them! Defo try them out - Let me know if you get them!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Wowza! Those are INTENSE! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I don´t use it every week end I like lashes on my eyes :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look awesome!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!! =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are a bit gorgeous! I keep seeing them on the counter at Boots but I have zero confidence in my ability to get them stuck to my eyelids correctly! Yours look amazing though!
    Thanks for linking up with #WeekendBlogHop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! Bet they'd look amazing!! There's more natural ones you can have a look at too! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥