Tuesday 25 November 2014

LONDON BLOGGER EVENT - MAKEUP - INNER 80'S

Today I am channeling my inner 80's chick. When I first started applying I had no idea how it would turn out, but I think it's fun to try out different and unusual things. This is what I wore for the Blogger Hub event in London. People approached me asking if I had got it done professionally - I was so so so flattered!
For this look I used the Sleek Ultra Mattes V2 palette, using the the purple, Highness, and the navy, Ink, to create the gorgeous purple cut crease effect. These colours were super easy to work with and a dream to blend, I highly recommend this pallet (In depth review to follow)! I also used L'Oreal's felt liner for the wing and then Snatch eye shadow from Urban Decay all over the main lid. I also used Eylure's 153 lashes to create a fuller look. This look was easy to achieve with patient blending. It's simple yet effective, and you could shake the colours up for different looks. From a smokey cut crease, neutral eye look or even a bold and bright shadow. I finished the look with MAC's Cream Soda Blush and MAC's Nouvelle Vogue  lipstick.

I hope you enjoyed reading!
I cannot wait to experiment more with bold colours.
Thanks for reading and keep checking back for future looks!

8 comments:

  1. Totally enjoyed this post !! you eyes looks stunning <3 you look like a fairy <3 !!

    Followed your awesome blog !! hoping for your follow back !

    xo
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! What an amazing compliment - Love fairies!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love your lip colour, as well as your eye make-up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing! I can't even photograph my own eye properly so you've done a great job ha! I always want to do FOTD looks but can't ever photograph my shadow properly! x

    Laura // Lola and Behold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh taking pictures is always a long, challenging process! Haha!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Hannah. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I will follow you back ^^
    I like your eyes... your eyes is so beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It really does look like you have got it done professionally!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥