Sunday 14 December 2014

CANDY CANE NAIL ART

I'm all for festive nails, and I am all for an accent nail. This is super easy to do if you have pigmented polishes. I popped on the candy cane first, making a hook shape with the white varnish. I obviously had to use a nail brush because no one can do nail art with the usual brush! After the white has dried I then added the red dashes and painted the rest of the nails red. With the same brush afer being cleaned I added dots onto the red nails and topped with a clear coat! Simple! It was super fun and looks great! 

What nail art would you like to see next?
Thanks for reading!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute nail look (: I will definitely have to give this a go when Christmas rolls around (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥