Saturday 1 November 2014

CAPTIVE BY MAC - PERFECT AUTUMN SHADE?

I'm aware not many people like sporting that bold deep purple lip that a lot of people attempt and love over Autumn, and I understand the struggle to find the perfect Autumn lipstick that isn't too daring and something you can wear for all occasions. This, I kid you not, is perfect for that. This beautiful dusty, mauvey reddish shade screams Autumn, but in a way that's subtle and casual. Captive from Mac is the perfect shade for all people working their way into that deep, plummy hue.  
Captive is a Satin finish with amazing pigmentation. It glides on the lips beautifully and gives a lovely pinch of colour and a soft, creamy finish. It lasts a really long time too. I wore this the day I bought it a few weeks ago to a dance audition as it complimented my skin well, and added colour to my face making me stand out, but it wasn't a bold enough colour for it to look too much for an audition. I luckily got into the dance troop - But it could've been down to this beautiful lippie... Who knows?
Grab this perfect Autumn shade for fall!
Grab this from Mac for £15.50.
What do you think of this pretty hue?
Thanks for reading!



14 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely shade hun, it looks fab on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Waves arms in the air* I'm one of those people that doesn't feel daring enough for a bold lip! And you're right, this color seems like a perfect transitional shade for someone like me! It's B-A-YOO-tiful! :D Congrats on getting into the dance troop by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love this!! Have a look at it - Think it'd really suit you!! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my god I love this shade!!!
    Why am I too broke for MAC?!
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life! It's so pretty though! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful shade this is, it looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade and isn't too dark either! Look a lot darker on then what the product looks like in packaging but still very lovely.

    Shannon at katepetali.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect shade for autumn! Check it out! :)xx

      Delete
  6. Awesome shade dear.. <3 Is it AB3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shade dear.. <3 Is it AB3 ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥