Sunday 11 January 2015

FANTASY SERIES - WATER WOODLAND FAIRY MAKEUP

I love anything to do with magic and fantasy, so I couldn't see why I hadn't done fantasy inspired makeup yet, it's what I love! When it comes to fantasy there is no rights and there is no wrongs. Just creativity and imagination. You can create the most strangest of creatures and bring it to life with a touch of creativity. Today I bring you the water woodland fairy, a fairy that is often seen prancing about the rivers and waterfalls of the forests.
I used all Urban Decay makeup for this, mainly using the Vice 3 palette, but also using the Glinda palette and one of the older Book of Shadows. The makeup is light and playful, using washes of colour and dotted liquid eyeliner. I used the blue UV Stargazer liquid liner for the dots, which I really love! It was only a few pounds from Just Essentials, and I'm yet to find fault in it! I tied my hair up in two braids and clipped it up for a rough woodland fairy look. I added some holographic glitter unr the eye to replicate the look of water using some fine dust and glitter fix. I completed the look with some clear gloss and I was good to start collecting water magic.

What would you like to see next in the series?
Thanks for reading!
         
 

13 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love the colours you've used x

    www.talesofapaleface.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, you look great! I hope you do more fantasy makeup looks because you're really good at it :)

    Frankie x
    Crazyblondegal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on some more looks :) Glad you like it! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. wow, amazing make up dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You are so talented! If I tried this I'd just look like someone flicked paint at my eyes. Not attractive, or safe.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa this cracked me up!! :)
      Thank you! xxx

      Delete
  5. This make up, wow it's beautiful. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! My daughter needs to dress as a fairy for a costume day and i was unsure on make up. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw I hope this has inspired you! Thank you for your comment :) x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥