Tuesday 27 January 2015

NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES - ROSEMARY & CEDARWOOD HAIR TREATMENT

I have been using this for months now, but I didn't want to post about it until I had given it a proper trial! I have a problem with hair that falls out and looks a bit limp. I have a very irritable scalp and I find it very uncomfortable when I apply too heavy products, my poor scalp can't even use most dry shampoos as it makes my head itch like there's no tomorrow. I'm so in love with the price tag on this Neal's Yard Hair Treatment - £6.50. Seriously? That's it?!
When you open it up you're greated with a gorgeous incense of rich Rosemary and Cedarwood. I use my fingers to grab a bit of the product which melts onto your hand into a workable oil which I then massage into my head - Might get my boyfriend to do it for me! I do this on the days where I am home learning words for shows so I am able to keep it on for a few hours, then I wash my hair as normal. Keep it on for abour 30 minutes and aim for once a week. It makes my scalp feel amazing - It feels cleansed, conditioned and in great nick. I think people neglect the scalp, even though it's still skin and the barer of your glossy locks! It provides intensive conditioning and care, and I promise your head will thank you for it! This generous pot will last you a long time, and for the small price tag what's not to love?

Grab it from Neal's Yard for an amazing £6.50,
You'll never look back.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That price seems really reasonable for that kind of product! Might have to give it a try. I've been wanted to give my hair a deep condition but haven't know where to start so thanks!! :)
    Paige x
    www.herandthehighstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely product! Works well and it's sooo cheap!! xxxx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥