Wednesday 4 February 2015

HOLIKA HOLIKA HEARTFUL MOISTURE LIPSTICK IN KISSING RED - REVIEWANDSWATCH

I am a sucker for cute packaging, and this beauty from Holika Holika is one of those. With the cute metal pink container with cute little lace around the top, you wouldn't think that the inside is way more cuter! This little stick of girliness retails for a very reasonable $9, which I think is a steal.
The lipstick is a little more pinker than what I expected, but it's still very pretty and I can see this cropping up a lot in the Spring months. This is super creamy yet has a slight gloss to it - a hybrid! It has lovely pigmentation, and even though it has an unusual shape, application was surprisingly effortless - dare I say, easier than other bullets? This lasted a fair time on the lips, an average amount of time, like most high street lipsticks. I'm always checking my lipstick anyway, so that doesn't bother me. Overall I think this is ridiculously cute and I will forever be showing this off to friends, it's super girly!


On their website this retails for $15* which is a little under £10.
Pick it up from Ebay for £8.30.
I recieved mine from Memebox.
Thanks for reading!







6 comments:

  1. Omg how kawaii!? <3 Love this lipstick! haven't heard of this brand before but now I want to know more about it! Thanks for sharing!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so Kawaii!! Haha! Super super cute! Holika Holika do some lovely cutesy things!! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute lipstick! Love that the bullet is heart shaped :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade! And oh my days the packaging!!!! Cute!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥