Sunday 1 February 2015

LISA ANGEL REVIEW - SILVER SEAHORSE NECKLACE

Lisa Angel is a brand I've been familiar with for a while. I've seen their gorgeous jewelry, home ware and accessories while on many shopping trips in Norwich, so I was so excited when Lisa Angel said they would help out with goody bags for our Norwich Meet event! In my bag I saw the most beautiful necklace, a gorgeous seahorse. This is so perfect as I constantly joke with my boyfriend that I am a mermaid! Since the event I have worn this every day. It's so subtle yet I've had so many compliments and questions on it from friends, and my boyfriend even thinks it's beautiful. 
It has a lovely small silver chain which is perfect for a subtle, delicate look - yet perfect for layering up with other jewelry. I think this would look gorgeous teamed up with Lisa Angel's Gold Enamel Initial Necklace! You can also get matching Silver Seahorse Studs which I am obsessing over! 
I can't explain how much I love this, and I'm constantly wearing it. The quality is amazing, and you wouldn't believe it's £7! It's perfect for people who want to wear jewelry but aren't a fan of accessories that are too heavy, as this is small enough to be easy, but delicate enough to look beautiful.

You can get this beauty for an unbelievable £7.
Head to Lisa Angel to buy, or look at other beautiful items.
Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥