Monday 9 February 2015

NAVY WINGED EYESHADOW LOOK

Today I bring you a simple take on the flicked shadow. I usually go for brown and black shadows, but today I thought I'd venture out and see how blue fits! I used the Real Techniques Angle 202 brush from the Bold Metals collection for the brows and the wing - This brush is amazing!! I then used the Urban Decay brush from the Vice 3 palette to blend and pack the colour on. (Also, I need to pluck my brows - Sorry!)
I used Heroine from the Vice palette for the darkest part of the wing, then into Freeze - a pretty metallic blue, also from the Vice palette. I then used Flow from the Urban Decay anniversary palette for the pretty nude shimmery colour on the inner lid. I used Reign from the Vice 3 palette to blend it out - but if I did it next time I'd use a matte brown. I used the darkest Benefit Browzings for the brows, and then finished the look with some false lashes. I used the clear Baby Lips on my lips for a natural look, keeping the eyes the focus.

What do you think of changing up your usual colours?
Do you like this look?
Thanks for reading!





8 comments:

  1. You, girl!!!! Bloody AMAZING!! Give me some tips!!! :(
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you!! Glad you like it!!! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the lashes you used! Which ones are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the Katy Perry Tour Lashes! I love them!! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh how I wish I could apply makeup like this! I'm just useless, I attempt something like this and end up looking like I've been punched in the eye :(

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa!! Thank you! :P I'm sure you wouldn't though! :P xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful smile!! :D x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥