Thursday 5 February 2015

COPPER AND PURPLE PUNKY SMOKEY EYE

I am always for the dark smokey eye, and every time I head out anywhere, I am armed with either a precise winged liner or a grungy, messy, black smokey eye. I love doing makeup and it's something that I find happiness with, but when it comes to my own makeup I rarely do anything that creative. I also have small, narrow hooded eyes which limits me to what I am able to do - Even a winged liner doesn't look that great. I seem to suit natural looks with a small amount of eye shadow as I have the worlds smallest eyelids, making it hard for a cut crease. But I try anyway.
I used Urban Decay for the eyes, using only two shadows for the main look. I used Sonic on the middle part of the eye and Bondage on the flick and the inner corner. I then used Foxy from my Naked 3 palette just to help blend - I used only the brush from the Vice 3 palette also! I had slight trouble with the fake lashes if you couldn't tell - I'm slightly under the weather and my eye kept leaking - Nightmare for applying lash glue! I used Benefit's Browzings on the brows, a cult product of mine which I adore. Alien and Bobby Dazzle on the cheeks which is also from the Vice 3 palette, and Harmony Mac blush to contour. I applied Nouvelle Vogue from Mac on the lips, a soft rose colour to keep the eyes the main focus. I wanted to use a black, dark red or a dark purple lipstick but I felt that it would overpower the eyes. This is a simple look to create as the Urban Decay shadows blend like a dream and make eyes like this effortless. 

Did you like this look?
Would love to hear what you have to say!
Thanks for reading!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is the most stunning look I think I've ever seen!!!! Absolutely stunning!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O Wow thank you!! So kind of you!! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I am inlove with this look! I received the Naked 3 for Christmas so i will definitely be trying this out. You are absolutely beautiful also!!!
    Estelle x - Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so so sweet! Thank you!! :) I'm so glad you liked it!! :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look (: I adore Urban Decay eyeshadows, may just have to get my hands on the Vice 3 palette :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥