Saturday 14 February 2015

♥ MY VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP

Sadly, I'm not being taken to a fancy restaurant, or even cuddling up on the sofa with Netflix and a few PS3 games, oh no. I'm sitting indoors, maybe clean my room while listening to the beautiful voice of Florence and the Machine. My man works a lot, and working in a pub means he has to work important days - Valentines being one of them. I'm not too fussed to be honest, I'm not the one for arranging to go out for a meal and dress all fancy, so I'll probably just stare at Katy Perry all evening and fantasize about her being my future wife.
Enough of that - This is what I would be wearing if I were to go out. Pretty standard, but with a little more glam. I never wear glossy lips, and I never go out without my false lashes, so this is a big first for me.
I've cheated the eyes a bit, giving me deeper eye sockets that I definitely don't have. I used all Urban Decay shadows as usual, along with the darkest Benefit Browzings for the brows. I used Mac's Ruby Roo on the lips with a clear gloss over the top. It's a pretty normal and easy look to create, just a usual smokey bronze eye! I wanted to keep it glamorous while keeping it delicate and simple, and I hope I've achieved that.

Hope you like my Valentines look!
Happy Valentines day! 

6 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on Ruby Woo. It's the perfect red.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    The Crown Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the type of red that suits everyone!!

      xx

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! Love the eye make up, and your brows are so on point.

    Jenny - jnylng.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, loving your eyebrows and the way you did your eyeshadow, you look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥