Saturday 5 September 2015

BOY MEETS GIRL NAIL ART - ANGELICA NAIL COLOUR REVIEW - BLOSSOM, BLUEBERRY AND BOY MEETS GIRL*

If you haven't already seen my past two posts on Angelica Nail Colour here and here, have a look! Both of them are perfect for autumn. Today I'm giving you a fun and easy nail look using three Angelica Nail Colour shades! I love doing nail art, and as impressive as some nail art can be, they're not always easy to recreate so I wanted to try out some simple nail looks with the lovely shades Angelica Nail Colour generously sent me. I wished I'd picked up more of the matte glitters as they're super lovely, you'll see why in a moment...
L-R, Blossom, Blueberry and Boy Meets Girl

I used two thick coats of Blossom and Blueberry to get a opaque finish which is perfect. Blueberry took quicker to dry than Blossom which I was impressed by as it's a scented polish. I tried all of the Models Own Fruit Pastel scented collection which you can read here, and the problem with those is that they were slightly streaky and needed a few coats. However Blueberry from Angelica Nail Colour applied beautifully and gave a gorgeous finish which I am incredibly impressed with! I've worn this shade alone a few times already and not only does it smell amazing for ages, it lasts ages on the nails too! I managed to get two of their scented polishes so I'll review the other one very soon. They are by far my favourite varnishes out of the bottles they sent! Blossom is a gorgeous colour also - a really pretty, elegant pastel pink with a slight dusty hint to it. This again only needed two coats and is slightly thicker than Blueberry, but this isn't a problem when you thin down the coats. Boy Meets Girl is a clear base with pastel blue and pastel pink matte glitter so I had to use this with these shades! I was so impressed with how generous the glitter is when you apply. The glitter does take a little while to dry, but most glitters tend to. I did a little dab at the end of each nail and then applied the clear Angelica Nail Top Coat to keep my nails even and glossy.
I am so happy with how this look turned out. It looks so cute and it's so easy to do. If you're looking for inexpensive polishes with a wide colour and trend range, you can find Angelica Nail Colour here.

Grab these shades for £2.75 each here.
Thanks for reading!

*These were kindly sent from Angelica Nail Colour for review

5 comments:

  1. I love your nails, they look so pretty. Those colours are so beautiful and look amazing together. Great post hun :)

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely Hannah! Angelica Nail Polish is fab! Xx

    www.courtypeach.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much babe!! Yeah they're super lovely!
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥