Monday 7 September 2015

CIATE MINT CHOCOLATE NAIL POLISH REMOVER REVIEW

Even though this particular packaging isn't available anymore, you can pick up their new packaging Ciate Mint Chocolate Pot here for £6. I picked up this 150ml bottle from TKMaxx for £2.99 - which is great as it's meant to be £14.99. This claims to be nourishing and gentle with vitamins E and B5. I don't know about you, but when it comes to removing nail polish I hate that horrible chemical smell and this stuff is lovely. It still does have a hint of chemically smell, but once the nail polish remover dries my nails seriously smell of mint chocolate. It's a really sweet mint smell. In fact, I can't stop smelling my nails. Because there's no acetone in this I feel it doesn't remove polish as quickly as other removers, but this still does a pretty good job. I don't mind that it takes a little while longer as it's nicer on the nails and makes them smell heavenly. If you remove your nail varnish as much as I do, go for something that's a little better for your nails! I'm not sure I want to go back to a normal remover as I can't get over how amazing my nails smell and feel - I'm very easily pleased. I'm all for strange and different takes on everyday products, so this is sitting proudly on my shelf!

Grab the new version of this bottle from Ciate here.
Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I've not heard of this before but it's definitely something I'd like to try. I absolutely hate the smell of the usual nail polish removers. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once this has dried is smells amazing!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds great , I hate the smell of nail polish remover xoxo

    http://katecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell of nail varnish remover is the worst! xx

      Delete
  3. Mint chocolate nail polish remover?! I'm right there!!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥