Friday 18 September 2015

HOUSE OF HOLLAND NAILED BY ELEGANT TOUCH - FUR BALL REVIEW

I always have a browse of the House of Holland nails as their designs are always pretty crazy. I've never had fake nails before so I was always a little hesitant of purchasing any, as £9 is a fair bit of money to spend on something you're not going to enjoy. I picked up the Fur Ball design as it was completely different to what I've seen before, so I was interested on how it would look on the nails!
The set contains 24 nails in 10 different shapes with 8 different designs. There's a nail file and glue in the set for easy application! I filed down my nails and pop a little bit of glue on before pressing down the correct size onto my nail while avoiding my cuticle. The length on these aren't too long, but they're too long for me. The length slightly irritated me so after a around 4 days I took them off - but the glue kept them put for that length of time which was amazing! If you're into your falsies and like an interesting style you'll love these. I adore the colours and I just wished I could tolerate the length. Playing ukulele this probably wasn't the best of ideas, but I had been eyeing these up for so long! Over than that there's loads of funky styles to choose from and the longevity of these are great too.

Grab these from Asos for £8.99.
Do you use false nails?
What is your favourite brand?
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours and shapes of these =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting design! It's not one I would personally wear but I don't tend to wear false nails anyway as they always ping off and my natural nails are usually longer than the false ones x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nails are longer than the fake ones?! I'm super jealous xx

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥